Re: Things you miss because.......................

Jimmy Cincinnati /

Dude's a nobody, with nothing positive or relevant to add - it's easiest for me to just keep that in mind and go on treating him as such.

How very progressive and tolerant you are. "Hey think like me or go to hell"

Re: Things you miss because.......................

Jimmy said: `How very progressive and tolerant you are. "Hey think like me or go to hell":

Jimmy `hoisted him on his own petard', which literally means,he blew him up. LOL!

Re: Things you miss because.......................

Jimmy, I disagree with you often but you add positive points to discussion. Same with Ken, we can get along, disagree on some things and agree on others and generally be civil.

I'm not discounting Don Ohio because he disagrees with me, or doesn't think like me, I'm discounting him because he is just out to shit on other people to make himself feel relevant. He isn't going to listen or consider anything I say, his responses drip with prejudices that he adheres to with uncanny blind stubbornness. It wasn't always that way but now it feeds into other forums too, someone will be talking about their starter clutch not working and he interjects with some shit about lazy millennials or and derails legitimate discussion. So I ignore him. But you cast me wrong for why.

Re: Things you miss because.......................

also that's not entirely fair of me. at least half of don's crap outside of OT is semi-relevant. I mostly just meant to dissuade others from bothering to get worked up over don's nonsense here. But if you wanna believe that donOH (or at least his OT persona) is anything but bitter and irrelevant we can add that to the list of things we can disagree on.

Re: Things you miss because.......................

Jimmy Cincinnati /

But if you wanna believe that donOH (or at least his OT persona) is anything but bitter and irrelevant we can add that to the list of things we can disagree on.

Unless Im confusing my Dons, i meet him years ago at Ike's house during one of Ikes gatherings. He was nice then and at least towards me nice now. Ive never seen him spear head an attack on someone personally... he just post things and discusses things he sees as an issue. It appears to me that people go out of their way to hate on a good man. Im sure he, like everyone else around here, is hard headed on issues but the level of hate he receives is uncalled for.

Re: Things you miss because.......................

discusses things he sees as an issue.

I believe a discussion is more than just saying "keep drinking that koolaid. LOL!" But i could be mistaken?

Re: Things you miss because.......................

Jimmy Cincinnati /

I believe a discussion is more than just saying "keep drinking that koolaid. LOL!" But i could be mistaken?

But your omiting all the filth that was shouted out at him... there are even threads of people just attacking him. Besides, i would rather have a comment about koolaid than the hateful crap most people retort with.

Re: Things you miss because.......................

> Jimmy Cincinnati Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I believe a discussion is more than just saying "keep drinking that

> koolaid. LOL!" But i could be mistaken?

>

> But your omiting all the filth that was shouted out at him... there are

> even threads of people just attacking him. Besides, i would rather have

> a comment about koolaid than the hateful crap most people retort with.

Hateful crap. Jimmy nailed it again. Filth. Nailed it again.

So should I cower from these bullies? Not raised a coward, never WAS a coward. Guess they can't deal with straight shooters?

Jimmy has always been a straight shooter and a helpful mopeder on this forum.

Re: Things you miss because.......................

Once a briar always a briar I guess. Go back to your trailer and collect some more disability. Now that is a filthy insult. Saying your generation is much much more destructive and completley oblivious than the little 9 year old kids on their phones all the time, that's just plain truth.

Re: Things you miss because.......................

> Daniel '' Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Once a briar always a briar I guess. Go back to your trailer and collect

> some more disability. Now that is a filthy insult. Saying your

> generation is much much more destructive and completley oblivious than

> the little 9 year old kids on their phones all the time, that's just

> plain truth.

So are you nine years old, Daniel? You sound like it. You discriminate against less fortunate in trailers, so you are a liberal elitist. Yet most of those people know more about life than you have ever learned.

Keep drinking that Kool-Aid. Must taste good to a nine year old that never wants to grow up and face facts. LOL!

Re: Things you miss because.......................

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /

two stroke fumes has distorted many brains .

Re: Things you miss because.......................

You know so much about me Don. Not. I help everyone I can, even if they aren't listening. I do not discriminate against the less fortunate or the ignorant. I was merely saying it so you can visually differencate "filth" from "fact". In the real world, it is you that discriminates against the ethnic minorities and poor. Actively supporting it on a day to day basis and touting fascism and capitalism. A system that is designed to put the power into the hands of the wealthy and keep the uneducated masses misinformed. Man this koolaid would be a whole lot better if there was booze in it.

Re: Things you miss because.......................

> Daniel '' Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> You know so much about me Don. Not. I help everyone I can, even if they

> aren't listening. I do not discriminate against the less fortunate or

> the ignorant. I was merely saying it so you can visually differencate

> "filth" from "fact". In the real world, it is you that discriminates

> against the ethnic minorities and poor. Actively supporting it on a day

> to day basis and touting fascism and capitalism. A system that is

> designed to put the power into the hands of the wealthy and keep the

> uneducated masses misinformed. Man this koolaid would be a whole lot

> better if there was booze in it.

LOL! Spouting off again. Your Kool-Aid has poison in it, Daniel. Liquor won't help it.

Re: Things you miss because.......................

Someone needs to light up a bowl.... ====U

Re: Things you miss because.......................

Chöschi21 C.K. /

Kinda Ironic how if you go onto Wikipedia and search for drinking Kool Aid it says Blue Pill and Irrationality in the "See also" category.

Re: Things you miss because.......................

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /
Screenshot_20190306-164813.png
« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account