Re: Sloppy Joe's

I don't think you need ketchup, you make your own essentiallu anyway with the sugar spices and tomato paste. (use brown or molasses, or maybe honey or maple if you wanna) the ketchup's just one step away from canned mix. I mean if youre going for quick easy, there it is. if you're making good sloppy joes, ketchups kinda a lame hallfass

I've had folk who've used cocacola, that can give a pretty good slopjoe flavor

I've made the pioneer woman one Jeff posted, it was great. her stuff is very good, I don't usually get into specific chefs or whatever, usually i'm just a basic recipe from fannie farmers or whatever and throw some tweaks at it. but her stuff is always good

an aside: I'm invariably inclined to side with scientists and doctors over paranoid nutbags. except water-fueled cars. gotta use hydrino pills and use the energy from the ley lines. that one's obviously real. oh and global warming is fake. lol JK - logical conjecture based on repeatable observable evidence FTW

Will said:` I'm invariably inclined to side with scientists and doctors over paranoid nutbags. except water-fueled cars. gotta use hydrino pills and use the energy from the ley lines. that one's obviously real. oh and global warming is fake. lol JK - logical conjecture based on repeatable observable evidence FTW'

Talk about paranoid nut-jobs...……………...global warming, global cooling, asteroids,the world ends in 12 yrs,....……..the SKY IS FALLING, OH MY!

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Don't forget the alien U.N. is in Antarctica....

LOL! Hadn't heard THAT one.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I just had ."disco fries" Allentown Pa's version of poutine. Gravy American cheese on French fries. They stick the fries and cheese in the broiler.then top with brown gravy.

Stop IT!…………………….Stop IT! I was trying to resist raiding the fridge when I saw this.Sheesh!

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account