Avengers question

Cleats Onionpockets /

Why didn't Dr Strange just drop thanos into one of those infinite fall dimensions, like he did with Loki in Ragnarok? Seemed pretty effective at the time...

Re: Avengers question

More importantly, why did Star Lord have to let feelings get in the way when Iron Man and Spider Man had Thanos apprehended? They could've pulled off the gauntlet, then.

is this a movie? or comic

what was the one with sean connery where he had like a poisoned knife/boot but it WASN'T a james bond movie? wasn't that called the avengers? I hated that movie - like it tried way too hard to be a tripped out bond movie but failed to be anything at all

There was a 60's tv show called The Avengers that had Bond-like shenanigans, but Sean Connery wasnt in that.

Overpriced Parts /

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> There was a 60's tv show called The Avengers that had Bond-like

> shenanigans, but Sean Connery wasnt in that.

Loved that show, as a young teen I thought Diana Rigg (Who was also a Bond girl in a couple James Bond movies) was a sweetie !

Yeah,Diana Rigg...................what a dame! All my teenage buddies had been smitten by her beauty. Myself included.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

what was the one with sean connery where he had like a poisoned knife/boot but it WASN'T a james bond movie?

I think your talking about league of extraordinary gentlemen...

It was anything but extraordinary

Nope y'all dumb, it was a movie in 1998 called "The Avengers" with Uma Thurman and Ralph Fiennes, with SEAN FUCKIN' CONNERY as the villain - some dude tryna control the weather.

anyway despite SC and UT being badasses, that movie sucked. I'm not sure the comic book avengers movie is any better

In the new movie almost Everyone dies including baby groot.. Spider-Man fades in to dust in iron mans arms saying “I don’t feel so good”... but I think they are all just trapped in the soul realm of the soul stone Dr. Strange uses.

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

The Toxic Avenger is the shit.

Except Strange doesn't use the soul stone.

Damnit. I meant time stone!

I guess then that with so many characters being killed off, Disney/Marvel will leave us all in peace.

Or reboot the fucking lot.

Again.

The next spider man movie, Spider-Man homecoming 2, is set to take place just minutes after the Thanos battle.... interested to see what that means. Same with guardians of the galaxy 3.

2019 marks the end of MCU Phase 3. Some well known actors are not slated to return for phase 4, so reboots are imminent I believe(edited)

I lost interest in Marvel movies years ago, i really can't watch movies that are all green screen cgi shit.

Cleats Onionpockets /

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I lost interest in Marvel movies years ago, i really can't watch movies

> that are all green screen cgi shit.

I'll take green screen over this anyday

Dell-Frye-Creature-Incredible-Hulk-TV-series-g.jpg

I legit thought Dr. Strange using a portal to chop that one guy's hand off was a setup for how there were going to "remove" the infinity gauntlet from Thanos later in the film....guess not.

That Mel Gibson?!

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I thought that Sean Connery had that boot thing in highlander...

Ahh there can be only one....

Now eat your haggis....

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /

every one of you ordered seapeople .

norman kendari /

because thanos can do the damage to that infinite dimension as well

Time travel.

Captain marvel can time travel..... and there’s a chance ant man will learn how to navigate time in the quantum realm.

I like the new theory “””What if the people who lived at the end of Infinity War are actually the ones who get left behind?”””””””

Trapped.

kevin Smellaflange /

yes YES yes..

ATOM ANT is the only hero...

he's at all the picnic spots...

he get in your apartments...

& he bosses around your uncle!

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /

Josiah Radebaugh /

I wanna be ant man to give my carb that long awaited deep clean...

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Sorry Hong Kong Phoey was the propped answer and he's got the shining.....

What about how in the beginning of the movie strange severs the bad monster dude's arm off with a portal. like, do that to thanos. movie over.

maybe strange realizes that killing half of everyone IS the right thing to do. Though personally, why not make half of everyone randomly sterile, much less grieving necessary and it'd even out in the end.

Andrew Squiggman /

That new sea monkeys movie though

kevin Smellaflange /

the umbrella factory...netflix....

your welcome...lol

« Go to Topic — end of thread