New Paintings: Mushrooms and Maiden Voyage

"Mushrooms" 16x20 inches, stretched canvas. $300.

Mushrooms.jpg

"Maiden Voyage" 11x14 inches, glossy metallic gold stretched canvas. $190.

MaidenVoyage.JPG

Re: New Paintings: Mushrooms and Maiden Voyage

Damn Deezy you rock.

I still have a whole series of 3/d pictures ya sent me and some old black n whites..

Your paintings are next level though

Thank you. I love doing them.

Maiden voyage is killing it!

I think Maiden Voyage is pretty cool too.

Love them both, great work!

~ Classic Don Trumpter /

Like ! ~ I hope the sexy Hot figger Do'nt get U in Hot Water with the Womans Libbers ! ~ Just sayin' !

kinda sexual. great color. the maiden on the voyage is meh but the overall is nice.

you ever do any printmaking? It seems to fit with your aesthetic - at least with these. might be fun to push out a few prints, lower price point with a bigger audience

The lady that suggested the woman in my painting is a healthy bisexual maniac! hahahaa, lots of fun though.

Prints

I do sell prints Will. About 85% of my paintings also have prints available. Usually in 11x14 inch size. I sell those for $25 each or $20 each, if a person orders more than one at a time. Some of the prints have exceeded my original painting sale, selling enough prints, and they keep selling. --Oh, and the maiden is blurry in the photo a little bit. Yes she's simple, as she's only about an inch tall. :)

I'm not sure if this link will work or not. It should, if you happen to be on facebook while you use it though. If any one is interested in prints, just ask me. I sign them each, and roll them in a large tube, and ship them for free in the States. Paintings; I send well packaged, and heavily insured. I mostly use paypal, but can work out other ways too.

Link:

https://www.facebook.com/DeezysRetrospectrum/photos/?tab=album&album_id=494329854231728 (edited)

hell yes, I just bought a house. once I get moved in I might snag some prints. there was one a few months ago I quite liked, love & rockets? I dunno. rockets anyway

hahahaa... not sure... I have a few rocket ones. Doing one today, and going to attempt a larger space lady in front.

Prints now available of "Maiden Voyage."

Painting still available too.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account