Re: New Painting: Shafer House

~ DeeZy /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I have considered hiring a person to mow for me. Sort of hard to find people that need a job, but are still willing to work.

My brother and I used to sell stupid crap in grade school, and named our "company" Daler. My David with his Tyler. We sold cookies that we made by chewing up graham crackers, and spitting it out, throwing the lump against the ceiling. They'd dry and fall off on to a blanket. People seemed to enjoy those. We also sold golf ball centers as Daler High-Bounce Balls. Daler Finger Pads, for worn out homework fingers: about 2 inches of art foam. Sold lots of dum stuff, but he had an easier market, being a few years behind me in school. I taught him how to be a salesman when he was in about 2nd grade.

It's finally clear today, and should dry up by noon or so, and I'll finally start mowing for the season. awwwk!

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account