'Authorieties' make Gatlinburg fire arrest to sway opinion away from the 'Act of a Vengeful God'

Re: 'Authorieties' make Gatlinburg fire arrest to sway opinion away from the 'Act of a Vengeful God'

Notice they arrested juveniles as a scapegoat so if they're convicted they may not have a criminal record. "Much work to be done yet" in the investigation .. so WHY the arrest if it's not a tight ship? Phony is as Phony does.

Re: 'Authorieties' make Gatlinburg fire arrest to sway opinion away from the 'Act of a Vengeful God'

Its funny how someone is always justifying gods so called vengeance for their own cause.

God is not vengeful mankind is.

God did not create us in his own image but rather mankind has created God in his own image. God has no reason to destroy what he has created. Man is destroying everything.

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

These god threads suck.

Ѭ ɞŦЯʚOluv Ѫѫ /

These titles sound like a Toynbee Tile

Tobias Doesn't Care (ง •̀_•́)ง /

god was busy tied up in my gay sex-dungeon at the time Dawn Coyote, it couldn't have been him.

why is the idea of a "god" so believable to simple minded people, yet the idea of life on other planets is impossible?

god = yes, of course, no doubt

aliens = no , impossible, dont be stupid

science is my religion

Good arguments^^

One should not believe what they are told to believe but rather what they feel is right.

Religion is truly about ones relationship with what ever God they believe in not what they are told.

Ѭ ɞŦЯʚOluv Ѫѫ /

TL;DR

There sure is a lot of religious activists freaks in Canada these days...

~ Classic Don Trumpter /

~ Science has been Wrong as Often as Religon. I believe I'll have Another Oatmeal Stout !

~ Just sayin' !

moped man Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> why is the idea of a "god" so believable to simple

> minded people, yet the idea of life on other

> planets is impossible?

>

> god = yes, of course, no doubt

>

> aliens = no , impossible, dont be stupid

>

> science is my religion

King James Bible says there are people in outer space.

"And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven." In Genesis it is clear the entire universe is located in the heavens.

Mark 13:27

Who gives a shit what a bunch of old men wrote in a book hella long ago though? Really?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/14/us/southern-wildfires/

Almost 100,000 acres burning in the southeast .. major crisis in drought no drinking water .. I guess those states should have cared what a bunch of old men wrote in a book thousands of years ago.

Hey fruitcake. Shit happens.

Tobias Doesn't Care Wrote:

> Hey fruitcake. Shit happens.

That's Nutbar to you, son, Mr. Nutbar. Poop doesn't just happen it happens for reasons.

Okay Mr. Nutbar, why are you trolling on a moped forum by the way?

Tobias Doesn't Care Wrote:

> Okay Mr. Nutbar, why are you trolling on a moped

> forum by the way?

Tobias (my grandson's name by the way .. meaning Will of God in both Arabic and Hebrew) Mr. Nutbar is NOT a troll, he's a mopedista who wants to save what's left of parts of the world especially the USA and Canada, he's the famous Targaped of the 7,500 miles Tour De Canada on his famous yellow stock Tomos Targa LX. He's just a wonderful fellow when he's relaxed. But DON'T get him angry or he'll cry.

Patrick Keaton /

3 sentences are only too long to read for a person with a brain disorder and/or lack of education to comprehend the meaning of the words.

~ Classic Don Trumpter " Omfg " ~ Wrote:

> ~ Science has been Wrong as Often as Religon. I

> believe I'll have Another Oatmeal Stout !

> ~ Just sayin' !

science is only wrong until proven right, via scientific method.

religion is, at best, a vague guess or a fairy tale, made up by :

1. ancient people who had no idea what "thunder" was, so to explain it, they said " the god's must be mad at us.

2. the ruling class, in order to control the peasants. "we have a mandate from God to make you all work for us, or you will go to hell"

3. for money. mostly for money

moped man Wrote:

> ~ Classic Don Trumpter " Omfg " ~ Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > ~ Science has been Wrong as Often as Religon.

> I

> > believe I'll have Another Oatmeal Stout !

> > ~ Just sayin' !

>

> science is only wrong until proven right, via

> scientific method.

>

> religion is, at best, a vague guess or a fairy

> tale, made up by :

>

> 1. ancient people who had no idea what "thunder"

> was, so to explain it, they said " the god's

> must be mad at us.

>

> 2. the ruling class, in order to control the

> peasants. "we have a mandate from God to make you

> all work for us, or you will go to hell"

>

> 3. for money. mostly for money

I'm speechless...

Someone Wrote:

> >

> > science is only wrong until proven right, via

> > scientific method.

> >

> > religion is, at best, a vague guess or a fairy

> > tale, made up by :

> >

> > 1. ancient people who had no idea what

> "thunder"

> > was, so to explain it, they said " the god's

> > must be madPOST https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/posting.php HTTP/1.1

Host: www.mopedarmy.com

Proxy-Connection: keep-alive

Content-Length: 3653

Cache-Control: max-age=0

Accept: text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,image/webp,*/*;q=0.8

Origin: http://www.mopedarmy.com

Upgrade-Insecure-Requests: 1

User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWe

PREACH

Dawn Coyote Wrote:

> Someone Wrote:

> -----

>

> > >

> > > science is only wrong until proven right, via

> > > scientific method.

> > >

> > > religion is, at best, a vague guess or a

> fairy

> > > tale, made up by :

> > >

> > > 1. ancient people who had no idea what

> > "thunder"

> > > was, so to explain it, they said " the

> god's

> > > must be madPOST

> https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/posting.php

> HTTP/1.1

> Host: www.mopedarmy.com

> Proxy-Connection: keep-alive

> Content-Length: 3653

> Cache-Control: max-age=0

> Accept:

> text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=

> 0.9,image/webp,*/*;q=0.8

> Origin: http://www.mopedarmy.com

> Upgrade-Insecure-Requests: 1

> User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64)

> AppleWe

fail.... try again

Pacer Racer Wrote:

> moped man Wrote:

> -----

> > ~ Classic Don Trumpter " Omfg " ~ Wrote:

> >

>

> > -----

> > > ~ Science has been Wrong as Often as

> Religon.

> > I

> > > believe I'll have Another Oatmeal Stout !

> > > ~ Just sayin' !

> >

> > science is only wrong until proven right, via

> > scientific method.

> >

> > religion is, at best, a vague guess or a fairy

> > tale, made up by :

> >

> > 1. ancient people who had no idea what

> "thunder"

> > was, so to explain it, they said " the god's

> > must be mad at us.

> >

> > 2. the ruling class, in order to control the

> > peasants. "we have a mandate from God to make

> you

> > all work for us, or you will go to hell"

> >

> > 3. for money. mostly for money

>

> I'm speechless...

why?

Cause I really can't add anything to it.^^^^

What else is there to say, right?

I agree.

~ Classic Don Trumpter /

~ Science is Always Wrong until someone changes there Mind and comes up with a Theory...and thats a Fack Jack ! Most of Science is Just Theories ~ Just sayin' !

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Science_was_wrong_before

http://list25.com/25-science-facts-that-were-proven-wrong/ (edited)

~ Classic Don Trumpter " Omfg " ~ Wrote:

> ~ Science is Always Wrong until someone changes

> there Mind and comes up with a Theory...and thats

> a Fack Jack ! Most of Science is Just Theories ~

> Just sayin' !

>

> http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Science_was_wrong_bef

> ore

>

> http://list25.com/25-science-facts-that-were-prove

> n-wrong/

Yup .. and most of the theories are wrong.

Wow , 4 this being Xmas time and all there sure is a lot of hate in this thread . Give the old fart a brake all ready ...

what is it with all this god shit

it's all a fuckin bullshit money making scheme god did not give the preacher that brand new Mercedes S class or that multi million dollar mansion no the idiots that wasted their sunday morning going to church to listen and believe this said bullshit then put their money in a pan passed around "to give to god" wtf

wtf why are people so fuckin stupid that they believe a 2000 year old fairy tale written by a bunch of drunk opium eating(and other drugs in plant form that weren't named yet)Jews or whatever they called themselves then that I'm sure we're all fucking slutty Mary so Mary had to come up with some bullshit story to hell her father

Jesus hen found out that everybody in the area had fucked his mother started the fight which led him to be nailed to wood

to be continued tonight

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account