Painting: Face the Future

11x14 inches. ~ $200.

FacetheFuture.JPG

Re: Painting: Face the Future

:-)

i don't get it. whazzup with the round head one? is the furry one flipping me off?

Ok you need to stop painting till I get more money.

No mopeds in the future .. not much of a future Deeze.

The native being is pointing out the future to the astronaut.

The photo is total crap really. I took 7 photos, and this one turned out best. I'll have it professionally scanned for good prints.

I can't stop Mr Cheetah. It's raining again today. I wanted to get outside to spray a few more canvases with an initial prep-color, but it's hard with water coming down. I'm down to just blank white canvases now, until I can get out there, so maybe ya got time to sell a car or a bunch of hair, so you can buy another.

I couldn't figure it out either I was thinking it was some kind of robot with a human head. Like the Batman Beyond version of Mr Freeze. I guess I always envision a space suit as being white. Still pretty cool.

Tptwo Tptwotwo /

Deeze .. how about an experimental painting .. done very fast .. lay a canvas flat on the ground in the rain throw a handful of mixed powder pigments into the rainfall remove the canvas as soon as the colours fall onto it.

Sounds like a salt painting. Do it.

I want to do more along this line, sometime...

~ Classic Don Trumpter /

@Deezy~ Dripping in Reverse is a total Head Drip too Watch! Groovy Music! ~Just saying!

I like it! Starting to get some money coming in, but too poor for originals, but some prints are in my future, keep it up!

I'm glad you like it.

Face the Future

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account