Re: Painting: Yellow Speedway

Awesome.

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█ /

Nice!

Seeing the colors....

Feeling the colors....

Being the colors!

Please, please, PLEASE tell you do all your painting, ahem, not clothed.

Now why would one need to be dressed to paint? I love yellow. This one took me some time to get through, but I'm pleased with it. Supposed to rain today, but it hasn't yet. If it does, I'll be painting some dark blue for the next one. I want 14, but I'd settle for 12, and I'm on #9. I need at least that many to show here at our local art center. After that, all these will be available for sale.

I need to get prints done too, but our local printer place has a lady working there with a "power desk?" and she wants me to fix the motor in it. I keep telling her that I really don't know much about it... I been avoiding her, and I can't keep doing that if I want to do business with them!

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█ /

Good morning DZ!

Your paintings do seem to have a sort of spark to them, looking good!

I am so hoping this becomes an ever increasing art adventure for you.

One building on top of another, on top of another, again and again.

Onward!

I'm sorta counting on it. Hopeful. Trying to get bills paid is slowing me down!

"Power Desk"... How hard could it be?

Slap a kit on it and upjet...

Done!

I've never even heard of one before. I have no idea what it looks like. I'll test the transformer, and continuity, and that's about it.

Probably Fred /

Yes!

Good!

Russell Greene /

It may just be a motorized lift table, or drafting table. Giclee' prints?

I can't afford giclees! I'd love to though. Yep, that's what it is, but I still never seen one.

Russell Greene /

Yeah, they don't give those away. And to think that they rare really only an inkjet print, too. I had some prints made up of a pen & ink drawing I had done years ago. Total cost was $300 for 300 prints using the old halftone process. That print shop no longer uses that process. In fact, I was the last to have it done there. They weren't even sure if the chemicals for the negative were any good.

Now, scan and print. That'll be 20x more than you paid the last time, thank you. :(

I've even thought about setting up my own studio to do intaglio printing. Don't know if I can beat a Giclee, price wise, but I do know that numbering my prints would actually mean something.

SOLD

SOLD today

Silver Side61 /

they are too period correct not to be some sort of copy cats.

Well then buy yourself a Beiber poster, and quit whining.

Race is on!

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account