whys a leaky flatslide, better, / than a not leaking roundslide 5

besides someone from sudco or anyone else who considers tehmselves pro as they sell it or whatever else. someone explain this to me. since i know how carburetors work. why who invented them? god and you have a certain cool asss connectioN? to them or whatever? ...

someone explain this.

i just went through all of this with 2 people here and drew it out for them then they started yelling at me again, over on repair section.

i think this deserves attention so ive moved my topic to here. sicne i know how something peforms, and i also know performance. as in something pefroming how it should be and doign well or better than average, becasue of ONLY THESE THINGS, better tolerances.

in my question im referring to the sudco guy..

and my comparison is roundslide and a flatslide. and my question i asked the sudco guy. the 2 things leaky flatslides or a NOT leaking roundslide.

THANKS* Moved to this forum by maize

Re: whys a leaky flatslide, better, / than a not leaking roundslide 5

oh and for everyone who wants to know, treatland are fake mopedarmy users. and they have lots of fake accounts too.

esepcially josiah or whatever his name is in buy/sell who has the 28mm mikuni tm for sale. drew this out for him, and then he disregarded my question, after him going off on me too.

its just to get me angry or try to upset me then start some fights.

they want to get rid of this topic with NO BIG DEAL BEING MADE.

lets bring attention to it, and guys help me lets insult them in the playground yard. now right here in front of them.

reason their mad is they, them fake treatland aka mopedarmy fake users hate is they losing sales on what they have for sale.

theyve even lately heres my evidence, been moving away from those, over to roundslides. on their bigger carburetors. their flatslides theyve been dropping some, and showing up with more options for roundslide carburetors.

im just asking here. roundslide and flatslide. whats so better, as in referring to what the sudco guy said.? thanks

Penis

O Jesus fucking Christ why must you have five damn threads couldn't what you want to know be explained by the search function, Google, or just one fucking thread!

Douche

Nick Williams Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> O Jesus fucking Christ why must you have five damn

> threads couldn't what you want to know be

> explained by the search function, Google, or just

> one fucking thread!

>

>

> Douche

oh my god fuck look its another dicksucekr another fake account with the avoid my question but actually respond to it by posting here in my topic about this.

so you acknowledge my topic, then attack me avoid it and talk and shit out of your mouth at the same time in one thread. awesome.

Look I'm not fake moron. And ya I don't have no answer to your question. I have no idea what your wanting to know nor do I know anything about what you want to do....

That being said I like to read here and check out shit to better help me not asked the same damn question in five threads. Since what like yesterday? You ahvnt even gave anyone time to answer nor are they going to cuz your blowing up the forum like a crazy fucking stalker bitch instead why not search for yourself... ur countless threads are fucking clogging up the forum no one wants to look on every section and find your question on each one.

I have no problem with asking for help and nor should you but your acting like a crazy bitch.

Just calm the fuck down and use Google damn. After u understand there then someone willhhelp you here with what else you need to know...

Sit and think about what I'm saying..... in the real world dork... does forcing yourself and being a little shit get you anywhere? Its like are we there yet? Eventually your parent would smack you for asking the same shit over and over. Settle the fuck down

Nick Williams Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Look I'm not fake moron. And ya I don't have no

> answer to your question. I have no idea what your

> wanting to know nor do I know anything about what

> you want to do....

>

> That being said I like to read here and check out

> shit to better help me not asked the same damn

> question in five threads. Since what like

> yesterday? You ahvnt even gave anyone time to

> answer nor are they going to cuz your blowing up

> the forum like a crazy fucking stalker bitch

> instead why not search for yourself... ur

> countless threads are fucking clogging up the

> forum no one wants to look on every section and

> find your question on each one.

>

>

> I have no problem with asking for help and nor

> should you but your acting like a crazy bitch.

> Just calm the fuck down and use Google damn. After

> u understand there then someone willhhelp you here

> with what else you need to know...

>

> Sit and think about what I'm saying..... in the

> real world dork... does forcing yourself and being

> a little shit get you anywhere? Its like are we

> there yet? Eventually your parent would smack you

> for asking the same shit over and over. Settle the

> fuck down

fuck you fuck head get outta here if you dont want to answer.

this is a forum not come here to show us your ass or something site.com

go to some other site for that. really sick of this shit..

fuck.

no i remade my topic the second i got attacked.

ask question get attacked, bring more attention to it and my self to bring out imporatnace of topic.

why they attack me over a question? you answer that, must be the question muste be something about it, thats the only thing THERE. thats what it is, thats it. tahts waht their mad about.

so i repeat it over and over and you guys get mad. so what. its a forum. its to TALK with.

so i dont gotta answer none of your questions. or whatever you said.

Hold it. I missed all the other threads where this dude loses it? Mods unhide that shit! I wanna get all the lols. No gods no moderators!

Pro-tip: we aren't avoiding your question because we enjoy fucking with you or because we don't know the answer. We aren't answering your question because it was complete gibberish and we genuinely have no idea what you were even asking.

Also, you are being an ass.

syntax

Moby Express /

what was the fucking question you fake faker

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account