Re: BBQ

It's that tine of the day again

IMG_20190703_202707.jpg

Re: BBQ

> Stephen Keller Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Those look awesome.....!

Yes it does.

Throw a ground chuck patty on there and its basically a steak n egg sandwich. Why not add some bacon too??

I'm starving...

Re: BBQ

Overpriced Parts /

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> It's that tine of the day again

> >

What’s ya cookin in there?

Re: BBQ

Right now chicken

IMG_20190703_211641.jpg

Re: BBQ

And chicken satay of course

IMG_20190703_214949.jpg

And hamburgers and bacon strips, but no pics

Re: BBQ

Overpriced Parts /

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> And chicken satay of course

>

> And hamburgers and bacon strips, but no pics

You should try slab bacon/pork belly Over slow indirect heat

Re: BBQ

Hey bas, any chance you could share your satay recipe. Looks gooo

Re: BBQ

It does indeed, I worked in a restaurant that served that, and it was weak af compared to how yours looks. I second the request, as the only way I can "cook" is on the grill or the 'Nuke. :)

Re: BBQ

Master D. Baiter /

What’s cookin!, Got any 4th of July pics??

Re: BBQ

We grilled peaches n ‘kinnis and veggies of all colors!

63D2DB1F-001D-4B6C-833D-95A13D32CFA2.jpeg
34D6FD8F-A01F-4B84-84C4-25D4383BAD07.jpeg

Re: BBQ

Andrew Squiggman /

That there is a bar bi kini

Re: BBQ

I don't think I could get behind a grilled peach...never seen that done, the vegies look good though!

Re: BBQ

Prolly been a while since don got behind a peach either.

Ps: grilled peaches are ridiculously good. Use the firm peaches that smell ripe but aren’t soft yet. Soft peach is too moist n juicy. Same with the heirloom ‘matos.... char the firm ones, slice n salad serve the others. Oh and, Olive oil is involved in all this, don’t be the guy who loses the veggies stuck to the grill battle!

Re: BBQ

I would try it, I love grilled tomatoes, and portabella mushrooms...so good!

Re: BBQ

Andrew Squiggman /

Stephen loves shrooms

Re: BBQ

Yep, you can make a fungus burger out of a portabella, lemon juice, garlic butter, cheese if you like let and tom/onion....not quite meat, but damn good.

Re: BBQ

> Aaron Blair Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Hey bas, any chance you could share your satay recipe. Looks gooo

I'll take some pics next time i make them, i do it all without a real recipe or measurements so it's easier if i just show how much of everything i put in.

I'm pretty sure you can't get some of the ingredients in the US, but it really is just a flavour mixing game.

And those grilled peaches look good Jayson! Although im against fruit and vegetables on the BBQ in general, grilled peaches are an exception.(edited)

Re: BBQ

Barbecue you are supposed to throw on the entire animal...

BBQ = Barbe a queue = beard to tail

Just saying

Header Wrap BBQ

Use this custom header wrap next rally for increased performance of your pipe AND a very snack worthy break at the end of a ride...

MopedBacon.jpg

Re: BBQ

@rebel moby- Pig roast is in 2 weeks. I’ll be throwing the whole animal on, trust me!

Re: BBQ

Goodly thing someone knows how to cook

> jayson sumpter Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> @rebel moby- Pig roast is in 2 weeks. I’ll be throwing the whole animal

> on, trust me!

Re: Header Wrap BBQ

So you wrap foil over top too right?

How many minutes @ 35mph?

Dont like it crispy and id imagine it would hinder removal anyways.

Keeping the heat inside the pipe does improve performance.

> Rebel Moby Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Use this custom header wrap next rally for increased performance of your

> pipe AND a very snack worthy break at the end of a ride...

> >

moped-army-dcbe87cc94e2aba751e804847c0f22e2.jpg

Re: BBQ

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Aaron Blair Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Hey bas, any chance you could share your satay recipe. Looks gooo

>

> I'll take some pics next time i make them, i do it all without a real

> recipe or measurements so it's easier if i just show how much of

> everything i put in.

>

> I'm pretty sure you can't get some of the ingredients in the US, but it

> really is just a flavour mixing game.

>

> And those grilled peaches look good Jayson! Although im against fruit

> and vegetables on the BBQ in general, grilled peaches are an exception.

Awesome, curious to see what goes into em'. And of course, more curious as to what I can't find here. Lol

Always up to hunting down obscure ingredients..been through this before, only to find out we just have a different name of the exact same stuff here.

Re: BBQ

^ yep, exactly!

Re: BBQ

The hardest to find would probably be Maggi

It tastes a bit like lovage but its not the same.

Re: BBQ

According to the internet, this is the same thing but bottled in English and delivered by amazon

0484F254-0CEF-4311-AEF1-DC12FDDFCC1E.jpeg

Re: BBQ

I have a bottle in my kitchen now! Been using it since I was a kid...grandma knew what was up!

Re: BBQ

> Aaron Blair Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I have a bottle in my kitchen now! Been using it since I was a

> kid...grandma knew what was up!

Yeah Maggi is the shit, i go through several bottles a year.

Another one that might be slightly difficult is sambal. I use this one right now;

But really any sambal will do

Re: BBQ

Every pho and ramen restaurant has sambal on the table. Sambal oelek is the most common here and honestly they are all about the same. You can make it home, but that’s one condiment I personally have never made.

PS: with the internet we can gets any of the things you gots.

Re: BBQ

Yeah sambal oelek is pretty common but i've grown pretty tired of it. This one has madame Jeanette peppers and a lot of onions in it so its spicier and tastier.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account