not feeling the love

ok, so all you gear heads. just trying to understand something. you go out and pick up a bike for a couple of hundred bucks. then spend a couple of hundred more and hundreds of hours of work to get it to go faster just to have this happen:

my question is why? why waste all that time and resources getting a machine to do something it was never designed to do just to have some moron ruin all of it?* Moved to this forum by grahammotzing

Re: not feeling the love

no, if that guy had been going faster, he would have crossed the intersection 3 minutes before mr. cellphone texty mcdumfuck ran the red light.

plus its a scooter, WFFFFFFFFF

Re: not feeling the love

Totally normal JBOT /

You're an idiot.

Re: not feeling the love

Probably Fred /

Ya old video, different country and a scooter but I think if someone injuries or kill somebody on a bike they should be immediately charged with vehicular assault or vehicular homicide. Many cases they're not charged and the penalties should be much stiffer much larger jail sentences then they are now.

Yeah accidents do happen if it is truly that then it's a shame but most times Cagers don't see us on bikes because of cell phones/lack of attention to driving.

Something needs to be done and soon

Re: not feeling the love

total derision at your "cup half empty" perspective.

rather then rant about buying bubble wrap onesies and hiding in closets, i'll say this:

most of man's greatest accomplishments have been contrary to public opinion.

the passion driving greatness cannot be quantified or transferred

someone asked me why i waste my talents on this, in short:

"it makes me happy"

to reword your orig question, why do people put so much time and money into any non profitable pursuit, it's counter productive.

it makes me sad you don't "get it"

save your cash, buy a fancy coffin to ride in.

wfff (edited)

Re: not feeling the love

Luke “Funkenet” Hosfield /

Ken Roff Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Ya old video, different country and a scooter but

> I think if someone injuries or kill somebody on a

> bike they should be immediately charged with

> vehicular assault or vehicular homicide. Many

> cases they're not charged and the penalties should

> be much stiffer much larger jail sentences then

> they are now.

> Yeah accidents do happen if it is truly that then

> it's a shame but most times Cagers don't see us on

> bikes because of cell phones/lack of attention to

> driving.

> Something needs to be done and soon

The only solution: Kill them before they kill us.

Re: not feeling the love

trash truck /

Glenn Kuehn Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> total derision at your "cup half empty"

> perspective.

> rather then rant about buying bubble wrap onesies

> and hiding in closets, i'll say this:

>

> most of man's greatest accomplishments have been

> contrary to public opinion.

> the passion driving greatness cannot be quantified

> or transferred

> someone asked me why i waste my talents on this,

> in short:

> "it makes me happy"

>

> to reword your orig question, why do people put so

> much time and money into any non profitable

> pursuit, it's counter productive.

>

> it makes me sad you don't "get it"

> save your cash, buy a fancy coffin to ride in.

>

> wfff

you're right, I don't get it. just because we can doesn't necessarily mean we should.

Re: not feeling the love

Andrew Squiggman /

(Casserollers) Luke Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Ken Roff Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > Ya old video, different country and a scooter

> but

> > I think if someone injuries or kill somebody on

> a

> > bike they should be immediately charged with

> > vehicular assault or vehicular homicide. Many

> > cases they're not charged and the penalties

> should

> > be much stiffer much larger jail sentences then

> > they are now.

> > Yeah accidents do happen if it is truly that

> then

> > it's a shame but most times Cagers don't see us

> on

> > bikes because of cell phones/lack of attention

> to

> > driving.

> > Something needs to be done and soon

>

> The only solution: Kill them before they kill us.

you are so flip floppy on your posts

Re: not feeling the love

It's the time between getting it and wrecking the shit out of it that makes it worth it.

Re: not feeling the love

People in cars don't even see other cars... or trucks, trains, street light poles, telephone poles, homes, dogs, deer,lakes, trees, potholes, people or anything else that interferes with the protective bubble of self importance.

Re: not feeling the love

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

Re: not feeling the love

Ross Maser Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> People in cars don't even see other cars... or

> trucks, trains, street light poles, telephone

> poles, homes, dogs, deer,lakes, trees, potholes,

> people or anything else that interferes with the

> protective bubble of self importance.

^ SO damn true!

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account