HIPSTER RACISM

you are ALL fucking racists.

I know you think it's funny to "joke" about and make fun of, refer to the one black guy in mopeds as "the one black guy in mopeds" and shit like that, but it's not a joke

RACISM IS REAL - there is a genuine inequality in our society and it's not a joke

And sure you can say hey, i joke about it because it's so ridiculous, because i am so NOT racist that I think racism is funny

but what you're doing is belittling a problem and making it SEEM like it's not there. and in doing so you make it worse.

way to make excuses you fucking racists. STOP IT - lets try'n do some good and actually work towards equality WITHOUT making fun of it.

Re: HIPSTER RACISM

Wait, is this reverse hipster talk or for real...cause I don't understand lame hipster lingo yet?

what is a hipster?

Salsa Salsa /

WillD you should go to the next rally in blackface.

Sons of GROMarchy /

We dont have a lot of colored folk in my parts of the woods so I dont see any problems:P

haha

i lold

piquant commentary my man.

these kind of people actually think life is supposed to be fair. HA.

From the movie The Breaks. Circa 1999. R.I.P. Mitch Mullany. One of the funniest movies I have ever seen:)

Judge not lest you be Judged !

Thanks Roy I needed that !

^word Don!

No matter what color you are, I do not care. If you like the wind in your hair, and know how to make pre-mix, you are a friend of mine. If any of you fuck with anyone based on their color you will have me to deal with. Anyone who can think can ride, if you choose to discriminate fuck you. Everyone is welcome on two wheels!

BryAn eurism /

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2dK1uFwmtqk?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param>

WillD SWOOP Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> you are ALL fucking racists.

> I know you think it's funny to "joke" about and

> make fun of, refer to the one black guy in mopeds

> as "the one black guy in mopeds" and shit like

> that, but it's not a joke

> RACISM IS REAL - there is a genuine inequality in

> our society and it's not a joke

>

> And sure you can say hey, i joke about it because

> it's so ridiculous, because i am so NOT racist

> that I think racism is funny

>

> but what you're doing is belittling a problem and

> making it SEEM like it's not there. and in doing

> so you make it worse.

>

> way to make excuses you fucking racists. STOP IT -

> lets try'n do some good and actually work towards

> equality WITHOUT making fun of it.

You sound like a hipster

BryAn eurism /

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GkmDMx-nkmo?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param>

Sons of GROMarchy /

What's with all the hipster on hipster crime? Can't we all just hipster along? I mean, hipster! It's about hipster that you figure out that hipster is just being hipster. Hipster?

Hamster?

BOATS AND HOES!!!!

(edited)

BryAn eurism /

<param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tKIIDjyUt84?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

I was in a shop yesterday and the two Pakistani/Bangladeshi security guys at the door were telling each other "How many Irishmen does it take to..." jokes.

It was very bizarre and I felt slightly uneasy about it. I'm sure if the boot had been on the other foot, the security guards would be claiming discrimination.

quatto, winning

Erik Kovac (NJ) /

EXCUSE ME! its "folk of color" you insensitive bastard! :P

Michael Fowler /

I have found that often, it is the racists, themselves, yelling the loudest about racism.

If you ASSUME that the reason people treat you in a certain way is because you, or they of some race, then you will never realize that it might be your behavior that is the reason. I went to school with a girl who always cried "racism", but she was simply an arrogant bitch, and that was why people avoided her--her race really didn't matter--except in her own mind.

Micael Fowler you are an ignorant ideot.

You can't deny that people of different races are treated differently and to pretend that they aren't you's a fool.

All you're doing is making excuses and belittling the issue which is the problem I'm trying to point out in the frist place.

haha

its like sexism. people argue that everyone should be treated equal but forget that men and women are fundametally different.

blacks are good for some things, just like women are good for some things. just not everything, like I am.

"blacks are good for some things"

RACISM

I find that those super greasy Puerto Ricans mow my lawn better than the lazy Mexicans.

This being said, I seek out Mexican car washes. Those bean eaters definetly know how to wash a car!

Ghost Rider

Carrington Wright /

Just build mopeds, its really simple.

Re: RACISM

Boooo! It's people like you that give off topic such a bad name !

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account