Re: im getting f\'d in the a by my rental company

Sullivan & Sullivan,llp /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

West Medford muthafucka!

The landlord doesn't know you're skipping town right away does he? It's all about bluffing. My last landlord tried to get me to rewire the apartment in exchange for my full security deposit because he "knew I was good with tools." I told him I expected my full security deposit with interest and if not I'd be filing papers in the morning. I got the full deposit back but with no interest. I called him again and asked if he could fax me the bank statement, when he refused I again told him I would be filing papers in the morning (even though I really could have cared less about the 26 bucks or whatever it was and literally had no intention of ever taking him to court). Within 2 days he sent me another check for 10% of my deposit.

Give it a shot, the worst that can happen is you have to pay for that month. I'd at least try to get a few more bucks for your travels.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  im getting f'd in the a by my rental companyTopic by: rock finally shredding pow rock finally shredding pow 05/24/10 08:30PM
  Re: im getting f'd in the a by my rental companyRe: no groms no blasters no groms no blasters 05/24/10 08:39PM
  Re: im getting f'd in the a by my rental companyRe: B. ill B. ill 05/24/10 10:20PM
  Re: im getting f'd in the a by my rental companyRe: Brennan O. Brennan O. 05/25/10 02:55AM
  Re: im getting f'd in the a by my rental companyRe: Ponyboy MP Ponyboy MP 05/25/10 12:57PM
  Re: im getting f\'d in the a by my rental companyRe: Mars Mars 05/25/10 02:00PM
  Re: im getting f\'d in the a by my rental companyRe: Sullivan & Sullivan,llp Sullivan & Sullivan,llp 05/25/10 02:43PM
  Re: im getting f\'d in the a by my rental companyRe: no groms no blasters no groms no blasters 05/25/10 03:00PM
  Re: im getting f\'d in the a by my rental companyRe: rock finally shredding pow rock finally shredding pow 05/25/10 03:04PM
  Re: im getting f\'d in the a by my rental companyRe: Sullivan & Sullivan,llp Sullivan & Sullivan,llp 05/25/10 03:12PM
  Re: im getting f\'d in the a by my rental companyRe: Born to be WillD Born to be WillD 05/25/10 03:23PM
  Re: im getting f\'d in the a by my rental companyRe: rock finally shredding pow rock finally shredding pow 05/25/10 06:59PM
  Re: im getting f\'d in the a by my rental companyRe: The Man The Man 05/25/10 08:02PM
  Re: im getting f\'d in the a by my rental companyRe: Sullivan & Sullivan,llp Sullivan & Sullivan,llp 05/26/10 02:21AM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account