Sippin' whiskey

Jimbo Grand Daddy /

Whic do you like and why?

Just discovered Jim Beam Red Stag. Pretty tasty.

Re: Sippin' whiskey

Jimbo Grand Daddy /

The more 8 sip it, the more I like it. I'll try to brimg some to the next ride to share.

beam and gingerale. im part of the beam team

Jimbo Grand Daddy /

You have got to try the Beam Red Stag. Cherry flavored whiskey! It'll get you drunk! You'll be fucking fat chicks in no time!

yeah ive had it. its a good whiskey/bourbon for Manhattans.

Jimbo Grand Daddy /

Other than that, one of my personal faves has been Woodford Reserve. A bit pricey, but worth it. I like to sip my whiskey straight. Not much for mixed drinks or doing shots.

Makers Marrrrrrk!!!!!

Sippin' whiskey

Black Maple Hill is the best whiskey ever .

JD single barrel and woodford reserve

george dickel - the best cheap stuff

buffalo trace - the best mid-grade

jamison irish whiskey is pretty good too

scotch is for squares though

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot /

Jefferson... very nice.

Makers, Woodford, Jefferson, Pappy Van Winkle...

woodford is best for coke

i like wild turkey rye.

Southern whiskey makes me quiver if I even smell it. I do like R&R and Black Velvet, and other Canadian whiskies though. I seldom drink it anymore though.

Jimbo Grand Daddy /

^^ If you like canadian, have you tried Pendleton?

Probably, I've had quite a few kinds in my time, but wouldn't remember now. BV was always easy so that's what I did most of.

Fourty Creek .. Alberta, Canada.

Targapoodle Du Canotpee /

Or Canadian Club's okay not great though. Too bad the crude oil in the gulf ain't whiskey.

Why sip when you can DRINK????????????????????????

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Yeah .. Black Velvet was good. They still make it

?????????????????????????????

Re: Yeah .. Black Velvet was good. They still make it

That red stag stuff is shit. I drink bourbon because I like the taste or bourbon. If I wanted it to taste sweet, I'd add a mixer, or drink southern comfort. To clarify, I do not want my bourbon to taste sweet like that.

I've developed an affinity for rotgut like Old Crow. Evan Williams black isn't too bad, and Jim Beam white is wonderful. Jim Beam black is fantastic, but it's so smooth that I get into trouble. The smoothness causes me to drink it much more quickly than I intended, and then I realize I've killed half a bottle, and that in a few minutes, I'm going to be drunker than I meant to be.

Old Overholt rye is good. I'd like to get into rye more, but I just can't taste enough difference to justify the cost.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account