Re: pink panther-hot chick

good call on the embedded autoplay.

also how gullible are some of you turds?

So I dropped this email jv123@yahoo.com into yahoo. And it seems that he, maybe a......... she

http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=AqNdyU.WKvMdgUMOaxTahcdF7hR.;_ylv=3?show=130FBpHJaa

I didn't see this curve ball coming.

pervs stay home

Fuck your Boys Club /

this sexist bullshit has no place in these forums.

people like you are the reason why we have members-only rallies.

because we don't like creepy weirdos who have no manners.

do us all a favor, the next time you're thinking of going to a rally? stay home.

member only rally's are nooo fun.

is a panther like a indian copy of a puch?

too many hobbits ahaha

Midlife Crisis Alan /

HEY PERVS LOOK AT THIS ISLAND

Tony montana /

sabat- the panther is actually a pug. 103 clone made in india. jv123- dude, everyones right your just being creepy now. but yes, shes an awesome chic, a great wife, mother, and loves mopeds. i guess im pretty lucky to have a chic that likes to mopeds almost as much as me.

-tony921

I don't see any islands, just boobies

ケサムツグ チノカコサ /

i see a nutsack.

Frank Horrigan /

If you think this is creepy you havent been on the internet very long.

fake account?

There is a 90% chance any girl on a moped is with a moped guy in a semi serious relationship.

If she is really hot, that number goes up to like 98.73%

Of all the mopeds I have sold, EVERY girl that came to look at one came with her boyfriend.

Its not a good or bad thing. Just the way it is.

Also, pretty much any girl who peds with a crew is someones moll.

If you want a moped moll, you have to make one.

Or, as happens all too often, you have to steal one from another mopedist.

Thus unleashing all brands of drama, static, and even beef in some extreme cases.

there were some attractive dudes and chicks at the rally. peter and his girlfriend are adorable together.

devin is a sexy bitch with a fast bike

but seriously

216 chris wins the award for sexyman

ahahaha

so. that new tach my girl wanted is going to be a tazer instead...

I would like, at this time, to go on record as saying that this is fake. Please make a note of this in the minutes so that it can referred to at a later juncture.

Thank You

-Wiffleball

From The Internet

wiffle is all too real

LanceCampeau.com /

who's the fucking idiot that keeps jacking the threads by embeding audio from youtube without showing a fucking control panel???... enough already.

U MAD LANCECAMPEAU.COM

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

whoa my ped made it onto a billy ocean audio'd post about hot chicks who ride mopeds! thanks for brightening my day everyone.

the rally was rad, any chick on a moped is cute- especially when you're hyped on the awesomeness of it all. probably a case of rally goggles. if you blew it you blew it. now fix your ped and make it faster, and learn how to meet people.

I'm from the REAL INTERNET!

Midlife Crisis Alan /

Lance, don't piss and moan or we'll have LanceCampeau.com Wedesday every single fucking week.

DAM' Fairchild /

lol, sounds like u got a hotty tony, email me them pics when u get a chance.

lol @ LC.comW

real talk:

every fucking train we saw we went nuts over for you lance, hahahahahhahahahhahaha

free views for lancecampeau.com train vids!

Frank Horrigan /

HHAHA the whole trip up to wb3 when we saw trains we would say "Hi this is lance campeau at lancecampeau.com"

we were just talking about how moped rallies are like 95% male. i now realize why. way to ruin it for the rest of the dudes out there. now, no one will ever get laid again. ever.

GOOD CALL-Alex Le Veque

Salsa Salsa /

i think Jillian Varni wants to convert this girl. . .

_There is a 90% chance any girl on a moped is with a moped guy in a semi serious relationship. If she is really hot, that number goes up to like 98.73% If all the mopeds I have sold, EVERY girl that came to look at one came with her boyfriend. Its not a good or bad thing. Just the way it is. Also, pretty much any girl who peds with a crew is someones moll. If you want a moped moll, you have to make one. Or, as happens all too often, you have to steal one from another mopedist. Thus unleashing all brands of drama, static, and even beef in some extreme cases._

I assume you were, but GEEZ DUDE. Speak for yourself. Of the 6+ girls in the two gangs I am a part of, I don't think there's a single one who is into mopeds because of her boyfriend or is some moped dude's "moll." There are plenty of rad moped ladies out there who like mopedding just because they like mopedding -- regardless of whether their boyfriend got them into it or not. You say it "isn't good or bad," but that whole post just comes across as sexist, like women aren't good enough to figure out mopeds on their own, so they have to have their boyfriends get them into it or whatever. Fuck that nonsense. Also, "make your own moll"? What the heck? Women are people too, and we DO have independent thoughts and feelings. (That goes to you as well, Kevin).

And yeah, what Jeff said. Creepyness like this is ... creepy. Women like to be admired, not creeped on. Figure out the difference and dig yourself a comfy trench before you hit the dividing line between admiring and creepy, or else you will be under serious female fire.

For those of you thinking this is a fake profile, to boost your theory, this account was indeed recently created.

Linda, I don't know you, but A+.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account