Re: WHIPS YO!

Alex Russell-Wilkes /

1990 Honda Civic Wagon- same as in the Wagon Attack video but not as awesome. Also, holds 2 people, 3 mopeds, and tons of other shit, all at once.

93 GMC

wifes 88 Volvo 240

VOLVO ftw

beautiful vw's

Lets get this going again

1997 legacy 2.5 gt. i put a blitz diff back exhaust and unequal length headers on it, so it's got a really nice rumble now. it's totally a snow rocket :D

i've also got a 1972 volvo 164 with a 3 litre straight six, but i don't have the money to finish it.

1271908525_s7301889.jpg

do these count as cars about as close to a car i own

I had to sell it when i moved to ATL but it was a blast of a car :(

1271955582_n1022270483_297981_102.jpg

xxXxXX XxxxxxXX /

this was my 10th car in 8 years. i was addicted. now i'm high on mopeds.

Great cars urrrryone!

Yes, even you, mister trike with windshield man!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

work in progess, it has the power output of 200+ puch maxis. i bought it from a MA member.

Hercules Rockefeller /

yo mark, that 240 is rad! is it the hatchback or notch back?

should have sold it to me ;)

WHIPS YO!

87 Corolla GT-S coupe (AE86), the last RWD Corolla. Has HKS catback, custom intake, lowered on TRD springs with KYB adjustables, Tein camber plates, new TRD bushings all around, and will soon have a TRD 2-way diff with 4.7 R&P.

I love that car.

bad ass dub, love the streached tires

Why tanks! Has newer paint since then, and airride is coming!

Oh Crab-apple! I just bought a Volvo 244DL! I pick it up tomorrow. I wanted a wagon but this was just way too good to pass up in the mean time.

the wiring and fuel lines in those old volvos are atrocious. fyi. they do run forever non the less.

91 camaro rs

1272211510_imag0021.jpg

Jimbo Grand Daddy /

^^^ Did that Camaro come with it's own mullet, or did you have to grow your own?

leave the camaro alone lol

came with plenty of rust

i just love me some chevys

1987 Ford Bronco II. 2.9 liter engine, 5 speed, lock out hubs. plenty of rust for character, no air bags for safety

rock finally shredding pow /

2001 toyota sienna. 3 liter v6 with vvti will smoke most 4 bangers off the line. especially the ones pushing 18s with a stock engine, haha.

'85 LX Coupe.

1272332993_85_50.jpg

Andrew Squiggman /

1978 VW ASi Riviera

DD's are 03 Vw Jetta GLS and 97 Vw Golf GL, projects are 64 Vw standard microbus, 66 Vw Kombi, and 74 Porsche 914. Then there's like 10-12 other Vw's sitting around in storage...

Yes, I have an addiction.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account