how do you

juvi john ire /

how do i go about getting with a chic that is a jahovas witness (i probly spelled that wrong) she still lives with the parents

Re: how do you

Show her how "cool" alcohol is. And pretend to be a Jahova's witness in front of the rents.

Mushrooms and a comfortable warm room full of fun stuff to play with.

This forum gets creepier and creepier.

Rufinol

juvi john ire /

i was thinkin of doing a bunch of coke an going to the church so i look like i got the spirit in me (no for real wat to do)

do what i said -alcohol.

The non creepy answer: embrace her religion, merry her and have many kids.

Slightly creepy answer: pretend to embrace her religion long enough to get some.

Creepy answer: get the girls mind "altered" and take advantage.

Very creepy answer: convince her that god wants her to have sex with you.

Super creepy answer: no means yes.

Im guessing that the problem isn't with her bieng religous, its with her parents. Just fake it to the old folks. Also, no means yes is standard. lol

no groms no blasters /

you got very creepy and not creepy at all mixed up.

3 words: just the tip

I don't know if I'd bother. JW kinda gives me the creeps.

dont come to her room in the middle of the night to "check on a noise" or to "see if shes ok" with your shirt off.

The first and most important step is to ask advice about it on the internet, proving just how genuine your feelings are for her.

buy her a copy of the god delusion. make her parents hate you. the more they hate you, the more she'll like you. god's honest truth. ps: you're in High School.

@amandah ZING!

Jesus.

Thats the problem erin. That and her parents.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account