Re: Found Object Thread!

best part:

bumper sticker reads "IF YOU CAN'T SEE MY MIRRORS, I CAN'T SEE YOUR TITS"

classy.

Dont drink the Fosters, davey

http://www.foundmagazine.com/

I thought all you hipster/artist wannabe's would be ummm...hip to found magazine. Or maybe you all are and found has since sold out and you refuse to mention it anymore. Or maybe it's so uncool that it's cool again and we're all riding a zeitgeist mobius strip. Ach! Life used to be less confounding!

who you calling a hipster/artist _wannabe_?

The name's Quatto and I ruuuule this schoooool.

this morning i was taking the trash out and i found a camping water filter/pump! hope it works. if not i'll be pissing out of my ass for the next month.

i'm an avid diver.

trader joes and rei are my favourites.

and, yes, end-of-semester diving rules.

kroger's are generally good for produce and baked goods and sometimes frozed meats, diving little caesar's right after they close i've walked away with more than ten warm boxed hot 'n ready's.

i think diving deserves its own thread.

Midlife Crisis Alan /

Today at my desk I found some MOTHERFUCKING SAMOAS and I done ated them all up.

I don't really find stuff.... I lose it.

Did you find Soma pills Alan, or Samoans??? I hope your not trying to eat Samoans. They're big people!

If it's pills please share. :)

One time Rustang Cheeno and I found spilled bottles of Valium and Vicadin in the gutter on the Fruitvale off-ramp in Oakland. That was a good find...

Oh, and one time in high school my friends and I found a bunch of photo negatives from the '70s of a dude having a threesome with two chicks. We found the negatives in the cushions of a couch we had hauled off the street for our hangout garage. Needless to say, I chose different seating at our hangout from then on.

And I HATE cocaine, but a friend of mine found an 8-ball sitting at an outdoor ATM once.

Rule #1: Dont do drugs you find on the street!

Very true.

But the pills were labeled and still in their bottles!!!

Hmmm... No, you're definitely right Shaun.

Alan, let's be politically correct. They are called Caramel Delites.

no groms no blasters /

<i>_I thought all you hipster/artist wannabe&#8217;s would be ummm&#8230;hip to found magazine. Or maybe you all are and found has since sold out and you refuse to mention it anymore. Or maybe it&#8217;s so uncool that it&#8217;s cool again and we&#8217;re all riding a zeitgeist mobius strip. Ach! Life used to be less confounding!_</i>

inferiority complex fail

I'm down for some good d-diving, but diving for food... thats where I draw the line. Its what seperates us from the homeless. I mean diving for Pizzas at little ceasers??? Seriously? Dude, they're $5. I dont care if they were _just_ thrown out. Same for Krogers, I'm sure there's a _good_ reason they were thrown in the trash.

yeah let's keep ourselves separate from the homeless. Those fuckers.

I realize this thread is old 'n shit but this is too good to not post.

I found these chompers in a bush outside my favorite taqueria tonight.

Look at how gross these are.

EXTREME CLOSEUP!!

I'm torn on whether or not I should clean them. I refuse to touch them in their current state but at the same time the crusties are what make them a great find.

that shit is fucking nasty.

egads.............

did you notice the bong in the photo calvin posted of the dad with his baby??

WAT.

How do fake plastic gums get gingivitis? That's messed up.

@michaelb HOLY SHIT!! I never noticed that. I wonder what all that green stuff is in that jar?

starting 6 months ago, first i found this in a dumpster behind walmart... it was rusty.

then i found this in an alley as i was getting off work a week later. its a ruger MKIII .22.

then i found this in the same walmart dumpster a month after the pistol. still even had gas in it, yanked it a few times and it fired right up, in the walmart parking lot.

I found this in my work parking lot:

At first I thought it was a condom and I was like "WAT?" (it looks like a condom, I swear). It turned out to just be a wet nap from 2005.

Finding that Ruger is crazy. That thing was probably used to kill someone.

I found a real cool 3 shelf stainless steel cart. It was on the top of the dumpster at a school by my house. Now its in my work shop covered with moped parts.

a gun? yikes!

I found a snap-on 1/2 and 9/16 box end. I found a needle nose vice grips. I even found a twenty dollar bill... all of these on the side of the road.

I found a big bad hunk of tangled hair on the back of my head today. Still can't get it out.

dude, guns you find in an alley were used to kill someone.

yeah, but its a $500 .22, which you cant really trace a round back to. police were contacted, it was not reported stolen, so i became the legal owner 2 weeks after i reported finding it. this is not the first gun i have found, a few years ago i found a glock model 22 (.40) which i reported... it of course was used for something and had been reported stolen.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account