Baskets

Where can I buy baskets for the side of my moped?

Re: Baskets

"Homer of vornkamp's bikeshop has really cool baskets that fold up snug against the side of your moped. when you need them they unfold into fairly good sized baskets. he has some in stock, but is closed until spring. simon has one.<p><br>: Where can I buy baskets for the side of my moped?<p>"

"I've seen simons its really neat how it folds out when needed and it is a decent size<p><br>: Homer of vornkamp's bikeshop has really cool baskets that fold up snug against the side of your moped. when you need them they unfold into fairly good sized baskets. he has some in stock, but is closed until spring. simon has one.<p>: <br>: : Where can I buy baskets for the side of my moped?<p>"

if you can't wait untill spring i've got a rickety old one you could have. i just use one on the side of mine because they make my moped a little wider that i'd like with both of them on. <p><p>: Where can I buy baskets for the side of my moped?<p>

Moped Mike /

the Zap electric bikes site has side baskets. They should work. I think its Zapbikes.com I used to have a peugeot. i better get another ped so I can join the army.<p>

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account