Re: Montgomery Wards 450SS

Organ Robbin' /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

They are fun, you need a license and plates to ride them on the street. Not the easiest motors to get to work properly and the parts are hard to find or really expensive...apprently rich old guys love these things. They had common motors to other benellis but most of the time everything on these rusted to hell.

They're rare to an extent. I've seen more of these than I have moto guzzi robins on this site...but this is also a moped site not a motorcycle site. There are variations of this bike and since its a wards bike, you know they sold quite a few of them.

Get a title or you're looking at just taking it to show or something cause hassling to find out the owners dead and cant help you get a title...well thats kind of a bitch especially if you pay a bunch of money for it.

I had to do lots of work on mine but it is pretty cool and I'm glad I picked it up.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account