Confirm or deny- Ciao?

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

"Garnet Hill Tie Back Cap Sleeve Dress":http://www.garnethill.com/ProductSearch?storeId=10054&catalogId=10054&langId=-1&searchTerm=Tie-Back+Cap-Sleeve+Dress

think it's a ciao, just can't confirm the seat-

Re: Confirm or deny- Ciao?

GET REALIZED! BE HERE NOW! /

I don't know if I'd like you in that colour rob, ciao or not.

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

ciao with a magnum seat, it looks like

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

i thought that too after ruling out it being a step thru safai, but then it has to be someone on here- who's ped is that? it's one of the rattier ones i've seen used in catalog/fashion ads. good job and how much did they pay?

I am gonna have to deny you, now get the hell off the forum.

Thanks,

Salty

I would not deny the lady in the ad. Jeesh.

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

alright salty pic of your on that ciao and i will never post again. deal?

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

*your ath

I know we will both post again. Just having a little fun with you man. Can you mail me a free burrito soon, haha. I will have to stop in if I ever get through there

forget the ped, WTF were you doing on that site in the first place?

well, it is spring and all, i need to check out this years fashions too i guess...

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

c'mon it's someone on here's- whos is it!?! i'll mail a bottle of hot sauce for the answers!

It's probably hers. I think she is playing coy with us Rob. Or, she doesn't like hot sauce.

it looks like a ciao w/ a gilera/grande-style seat. i wonder if this may have been some kind of a not-so-common dealer install, i bought one just like this.

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

it also has SI wheels, m'lady just brought the catalogue. i dont think it is gilera or grande stock seat

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account