Moped Rally Anyone?

Is there any one out there who knows of any moped rallies planned for this spring or summer? Or is there anyone who wants to help plan one?

Re: Moped Rally Anyone?

": Is there any one out there who knows of any moped rallies planned for this spring or summer? Or is there anyone who wants to help plan one?<p> I'll help with anything you need. Other than that, I know of some going on out west."

: Is there any one out there who knows of any moped rallies planned for this spring or summer? Or is there anyone who wants to help plan one?<p>I live in a rural & scenic part of NJ where many Motorcycle rallies are held each year. These scenic NJ roads wind through the mountains and follow alongside the Muskenetcong River. I think it would make a great route for a Moped Rally as well. I would definitely be interested in organizing a local rally if anyone is interested.

Time warp.

Stephen Vangel /

what was this, the oldest post on the forum?

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

^^^and I'm still here!

Francis Cronley /

shit. this is older than me.

3 days older than me man. Jesus.

I seem to have taken a wrong turn headed to this rally. I haven't quit yet though, which way from here? Hope peeps are still waiting for me. Gotta gas up for the 1765th time and I'll be there shortly. Tell my wife I almost miss her.

Brent Bublitz /

I am 30 years older than this post. Get off my lawn.

The Reverend Defecator /

Interwebz nevers goes aways.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account