Difficulties.

Reeperette /

Our Rental Vehicle fell through, and this close to the weekend, everythin else is booked solid...bah.

Imma still show even if I hafta hijack a semi, but right now it's not lookin good.

-Ree

Re: Difficulties.

Ron Brown /

Ree,

The Howell contingent is leaving at 8:00 am Monday morning from the Michigan Brewery parking lot on the nort east corner of I-96 and M52. We are pedding, feel free to join us.

Ron

Or if you have a hatchback car or a truck, you can haul a moped or two. Just be sure to drain the 'ped in the event of using a hatchback.

Another possibility might be the train. I don't know if you'd have to crate the 'ped to bring it with you that way, but imagine your moped as your primary luggage, rolling it out of the luggage car and firing her up to drive on over for the race...

..maybe this just appeals to my weird sense of humor.

Anyway, I trust we'll see you there, even if you have to moped all the way!

-Hellcat Carrie

Simon King /

I know that the Blue Shirt Holiday kids are coming from Detroit on Monday morning -- their staying the night on sunday there. Maybe you could hook up with them on their way in. email dave@mopedarmy.com if that sounds appealing to you.

i don't really know if they have room though...

simon

Reeperette /

Well, Imma in Ann Arbor right now, pickin up a reinforced bicycle rack that oughta hold...but it kinda kills off any plans for sweeping up passengers and their peds - which I had hoped to do if need be.

One way or another...I will be there, however.

And I will still come back and rescue Ron if anything should go that badly wrong.

As it stands we'll leave tomorrow as soon as I get up and movin..

-Ree

Ron Brown /

Ree,

Don't sweat the small stuff. I have no intention of needing a "sweeper". :-)

I'll see you there.

Ron

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account