Tomos Targa LX

Ben /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I purchased one of these beautiful little toys for 700. Everything on it is damn near brand new. Some guy had it just sittin in his garage, I guess his son didn't need it anymore or whatever. It only had 180 miles on it. I've driven it about 20 miles now and I've noticed it has a significant amount of drag on the hills and where I live it's all country. I've also noticed this little thing can actually carry two people, but it's not to good for the engine. Now what can you guys tell me about this thing? I've already found my top speed. I've got it up to 40 on some nice hills then it quits accelerating, I've got a flat now, I ran over a spike or something when I was in town I guess. So gimme some pointers and tips if you can. Thanks~

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  Tomos Targa LXTopic by: Ben Ben 05/26/01 01:14PM
  Re: Tomos Targa LXRe: Wayne Broderick Wayne Broderick 05/26/01 08:35PM
  Re: Tomos Targa LXRe: don-ohio don-ohio 05/27/01 11:15AM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account