I'm comin to SF! Anyone wanna ride?

Hiya, San Francisco!

I'm gonna be visiting your fair city, from the 1st to the 6th of March, for the Game Developers' Conference (nerds!).

I'm super psyched to be going, but what would make it perfect...what would make it The Best...would be riding mopeds with awesome folks. :D

(Sad bit: I'm visiting from Boston, so, unfortunately, I'm tragically ped-less while I'm out there...)

Anyone with a spare bike wanna ride around and have some fun? Paint the town exhaust-color with a travelin' Ped Kennedy?

<3 <3 <3

Re: I'm comin to SF! Anyone wanna ride?

Jyllian is awesome SF. You will like her.

Jyllian where did you get that aweseome green maxi?

Perfekt Timing Angel /

Yey! East Coast SF party!

I'll be down on the 5th. I don't know where my bike is, or if it's running (I think some wires got brokedtedetd), but you can use it for a few days. Hit me up...410 four five nine two five three zero.

I'd be super down to ride, but I don't believe I have a moped to lend you that you would enjoy riding in hilly SF.

no groms no blasters /

PED KENNEDY

Threadjack! I'm here now but gotta leave Monday. Any riders want to meet saturday or Sunday? I've been walking all over the city and only saw 3 peds so far but this place is pretty cool. I'm jealous of your neverending riding season.

Hi jyllian. You get here when I leave, what timing! Have fun.

I'm gonna be out of town that Saturday night through Monday, but if you're around until the night of the 6th, there might be a Moped Monday. The COTL Facebook group would have more info. If the weather's nice, a weekend ride might be possible... But I won't be able to participate unless I can get to the DMV next week to renew my permit.

Also: nerd industry, shoegaze, mopeds, female? Are you my evil twin?

Orange Lazarus?

Oh my...

Pete and pete, much?

Awersome!

You know it, best brainfreeze.

Happy face from Cali!

Dope &

Silly!

:)

san fran get stoked for fall when some cool guys come out to live there! :)

Sweeeeeet!!!

<3 <3 <3

Feel the looooove. Right back atcha, Aaron.

Angel, you are indeed, an angel. :D I'll give ya a call when I get to Cali in a few days? Were you at the Brooklyn rally this summer? I think I borrowed your wrenches. :D

Kelly, that is awesome. Maybe you're my evil twin...!! Or maybe we're both evil. Like those little girls in The Shining. Wanna go freak out some kids on bigwheels?

Andrew, my green Maxi came from a dude on the Cape. But it kinda seems like you can find that exact model on just about every street corner around Boston sometimes. Same dude sold me a Kreidler MP-19 a month later. Showed up at my house like "You again...so either the Puch didn't work out, or it worked out really really well." Crazy.

Feel the looooooooooooooooove. Right back atcha, Aaron.

Angel, you are truly that, an angel. :D I'll give ya a call when I get to Cali in a few days? Were you at the Brooklyn rally this summer? I think I borrowed your wrenches maybe

Kelly, that is awesome. Maybe you're my evil twin. Maybe we're both evil. Like those little girls from the Shining. Wanna go freak out some kids on bigwheels?

Andrew, my green Maxi came from a dude on the cape. Though it kinda feels like you can find that exact model on every street corner in Boston sometimes. :) Same dude sold me my Kreidler MP-19 a few months later. So rad.

I'll be at the GDC as well, at least for part of the time. Which days are you attending? Also, do you need a job/have interest in social games? A list of available jobs with MTVNetworks .

i don't have a ped to loan but hopefully you can find something.

I think Jyllian may already have some experience with them.

And clearly, i now realize, you are posting from your job. Well, spread the word i guess?

Hey Bret!

I'm arriving Tuesday afternoon, heading back to Boston on Monday. I'm gonna soak up all the warm weather and IxD panels I can.

Thanks for the list of jobs. I'll take the Senior VP of Toys & Games one, if it's still available. :) Naw, I'll totally pass on that list to friends who are lookin tho. Are you gonna be there with MTVN? MTVN still has a games division?

dont trust her shes a thibodeau

hang with her, show her a good time, jyllian is definitely awesome!

Hey, J, yea I was at PEDS this year!

You can totally use my bike, but I have no idea where it is, or what the deal is with it. I know that there was an issue with the wiring falling apart, but I can talk you through reconnecting it if that is the case. I won't be there until the 5th.

Perfekt Timing Angel /

Doh, damn dual log ins! ^^That was really me...

campeona del mundo /

soak up the warm weather? lololololol

on another note i have a record breaking 2 bikes running! at once! we may have to get a little ride going next weekend

you have a ped but forgot where it is haha

and you dont even have snow there

Perfekt Timing Angel /

J, It got moved around at Ceremony.

Will, if you wanna do a ride this weekend just post place and meet-up times. It's sounding like Sunday peeps will be here?

Bummed I won't be here on Sunday, because I'll be in Vegas! Have fun guys! Jyllian, hope to meet you next time you're in the area.

Such a cool city. I want to meet whoever built this motorcycle!

1299022269_img_0487.jpg

owlextreatzblkblkyeah /

um i dont know if youre here or not. its early i just woke up... but...... theres a rad show tonight. get at me if your into boozing.

Anonymous User /

Oh man, i'm gonna miss you by a week! I'm flying out of Manchester NH and going to San Francisco 3/12-3/18. I'd be awesome to ride with you guys out there if anyone has another and wants to ride

Can't wait to make this trip, first time i'll be going to the west coast.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account