First moped

Well I Recently got a free moped from a guy that my mom knew at her work and I have a few questions.<br>Well the moped is a 1982 C70 Honda passport with a 72cc engine. Ok in the manual and it says that the mopeds top speed it 46 mph. The spedometer goes up to 55 and has markings a diffrent colored lines under the numbers of which gear the bike should be in for going that speed. The markings are as follows<br>0-11 first<br>12-26 second<br>26-46 third<br>well my problem is I cant even get it to go past 28mph. Does any one have an idea what could be wrong?

Re: First moped

: Well I Recently got a free moped from a guy that my mom knew at her work and I have a few questions.<br>: Well the moped is a 1982 C70 Honda passport with a 72cc engine. Ok in the manual and it says that the mopeds top speed it 46 mph. The spedometer g

Re: First moped

I have the same moped. But I don't have a manual to fix it . I want to get it up and running so I can drive it around and have a lot of fun. If you know have or know were I can get a manual for it please e-mail and tell me.

Thanks a lot,

Your buddy Cameron

What brand,engine,model,etc...

Cameron.There are as many types mopeds as you can shake a stick at. More info. needed for the forum to help you.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account