Moped Trikes

I'm sure it's been talked to death but would like to hear opinions about moped trikes. Need to find one due to bad injuries that have gotten worse over the years.

Just can't use two wheels any more.

Thanks.

Re: Moped Trikes

If you really need a trike for transportation, I could suggest none better than the Honda Gyro.

Balanced, small, honda powered, and wonderful.

gyros are so much fun too

From what I have been told about moped trikes is that they are more dangerous that a 2 wheeler.

i need one of these in my life.

A gyro doesn't have pedals and isn't a moped. So don't buy a Gyro, let me have them all! Gyro's are so cool. I plan to rock one of my Gyro's at a rally this year.

Salty, what do you need to add to your collection so you would trade me a gyro?

Didn't you buy one of yours from AJ ?

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

search tri rad or tri ped, tomos also had a three wheel conversion, and there's also two rarer italian forms of three wheelers.

i have a tri ped with the fairings and viynl windows, it's like an urban paddleboat.

flakmoped...

they are fun but watch the high speed turns

1296936213_picture_037.jpg

Thank for the information. The Honda won't work here in British Columbia because of the lack of pedals. Built a side car for a 1952 Monark bike but they can only have an electric motor. No gas engines on a bike frame.

Not looking for speed just the distance.

Dave Peterson /

Pryor three wheel moped!

1296940715_im001066.jpg

gyros are pretty cool. i had one for about a month and recently traded it for 3 mopeds. rad little bikes that run forever. i think mine had like 9800 miles on it. they take some getting used to but they handle way better than any of the moped trikes.

A Brat!

DAM' Fairchild /

pryer is a real nice trike.the v1 is the most dependable ped motor i have ever dealt with.i ride my trike year round, for an older fellow i would recommend rigging electric start some how because you have to lean forward and try to pedal with the bike ballanced on the front wheel and kickstand.and pedaling it like a bicycle to get it started is pretty much out of the question,cuz its heavy and has small crank arms an a large gear on the rear axel.there is plenty of room to rig some type of electric start up. pryer=fun.they also make great conversation pieces at the gas station or pretty much anywhere there is people.

reverse trike of death

whitehorse

Re: reverse trike of death

uhhhg i want one of those garelli's

#CrazyWayne™ rocks. #CrazyWayne /

get one of these.

Thy go 20+MPH.

http://regalscooters.com/mylink.php?id=4927

there is one of those garellis in my city and this guy wants me to fix it, its missing a front wheel and i was wondering are those unique to the bike? i doubt it but if anyone knew it would be nice to know.

^sweet!

#CrazyWayne™ rocks. #CrazyWayne /

Hell just build up one of these and go 70MPH+.

And never have to register it ever.

Not all Pryers are Minarelli

Tri-ped Dave O.D.B. /

Mine is a rare Tomos. It has since grown a kitted A35, a 6P and a host of other goodies.

Death by Trike!

This handles worse than my other Trike, another kitted Tomos on a Tri-ped Microcar

1297544965_tomos_pryer_003.jpg

Re: Not all Pryers are Minarelli

DAM' Fairchild /

hey dave, do you think you could post an updated picture? i got a pryer. im rebuilding a carabela that i have a v1L for. i was kind of thinkn about putting the trike kit on the carabella frame with a bunch of go fast parts.the bike is in decent shape tho and i hate to tear it down.i got decisions to make. i like the a35 motor too.sounds like a sweet bike.

I have a solex trike I'd sell. It isn't a speed demon though. 12mph. Let me know

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account