Re: Poloni 75cc problem

we fucked with about everything possible at a fix-it day. my guess is it is cursed.

It had consant spark, compression, and fuel. We tried different carb bodies, sans exhaust, a kerjillion jets, and quadruple checked the timing/points. What's left? A massive airleak that cant be found because it wont even start? A seal leak?

My guess is perhaps some of that transmission sludge is forcing its way into the crank case and keeping the air fuel mix from igniting.

Did you put the crankshaft seal in correctly on the clutch side.. the lip of the crank can easily fuck of the seal if your not care.

I am going to be opening up the engine to put that other crank in so in the process I will check all the seals.

As for the seals question, yes when I got the bike the motor was cracked. So, I got another engine just for the case. In the process of doing that I replaced all the seals and gaskets.

As for the oil I am using Autozone 30w non-detergent motor oil.

So does anyone have an in-clings for why my tranny oil is all foamy..?

nd30 only or nd20 oil only.

no split weight oils.. like 10-30 or any shit like that.

Yep have never used anything but ND30 since I rebuilt the motor. I suppose an air leak in the crank case would explain it.

Sucks 30W oil into combustion chamber inhibiting spark.

Pushes gases into the tranny foaming oil.

then when you did you "rebuilding" your fubared the clutch crankshaft seal. double lip seal is the best to go with if you didn't already. Its easy to damage a seal on the v1's as that lip on the crankshaft will get you everytime.

Where do I get this double lipped seal?

#CrazyWayne™ rocks. #CrazyWayne /

So you can prove to that you can fubared up a double lipped seal.

Your such a pro,

LOL

Your people grammar is terrible. It almost verges on illegible.

if I read everything I say hell I would be lost in this joint.

Haha understandable, I was talking about the guy above me more or less.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account