Re: Garelli NOI pipe by weak ends from treatland?

I offered mine to use as a set up but no one ever contacted me.

King Drunky JCams /

The update is that we still have a Garelli step-through to work with.

Chip, we would love to use your LTD.

But, you live like three hours from us... one way.

If you can figure out a way to get it to us easily, we are all ears... give us a call.

However, judging by the last picture posted, we may be able to relocate the mounting bracket to that it works for the LTD and others with the shorter rear exhaust mount tab thing...

Of course it would be ideal to have every type of garelli made, but our humble little shop doesnt have that option right now. We work with what we have...

Chip, you know what you have to do, for the good of all your Garelli brethren.

It would cost me way too much in gas to make the trip over and back. My El Camino is a gas guzzling muscle car not a little econo box.

Weak- End Justus /

How about sending the LTD over with John Z the next time he drives over to PSL?

He makes the drive between your neighborhood and my neighborhood all the time... while dragging a huge motorcycle trailer with peds on it... just a thought.

Weak- End Justus /

Just read your email Chip...

We'll try to get this LTD borrowing thing rolling.

Once we talk to John we'll get back in touch with ya.

Thanks Chip!

Yes Chip, thank you!

Now I just need to figure out what to do with the old pipe. Any chance we can send it back to you guys to get a new mount welded on? I would totally be willing to pay for the service so I don't have to deal with selling the pipe I just bought.

Yes Chip, thank you!

Now I just need to figure out what to do with the old pipe. Any chance we can send it back to you guys to get a new mount welded on? I would totally be willing to pay for the service so I don't have to deal with selling the pipe I just bought.

Weak- End Justus /

Yes ,if We get a frame that is a fit

the new mount for the muffler will be made

^ ^ ^

good news everyone!

Any updates?

King Drunky JCams /

Update: I was told that John Z. was gonna come by the shop on this past Saturday with Chip's LTD.

Never saw John.

Never heard from John.

Sooo, I don't know.

wow, that looks like a super easy fix on michaels bike.

stainless steel butter knife bracket connector.

a butter knife, (4) 5mm x 16mm screws, (4) 5mm nuts, 8 washers. i used (2) 5mm x 20mm screws on the pipe bracket and they were too long, hence the square spacer nuts.

upjetted from 50 to 60 on the stock 14.12 dellorto and it runs pretty stellar, might go back down to 54-56, but i need to pick up some 50's range jets.

Knife trick looks good! Does it cause a lot of vibration and rattling? If I have to do the same I might add some more rubber for dampening.

nope, use a stainless steel knife, not some bendy piece of crap. it will be difficult to drill/dremel through, but worth it for the strength. no vibration or rattling so far, it feels solid as fuck.

Weak- End Justus /

We have Chip's 1979 Garelli SSXL LTD @ Weak-Ends HQ now, so we'll be pounding out new garelli pipes soon with the correct mounting holes for all you LTD peeps out there.

Here's to hoping the mounts on the 79 are similar to the other years of production for the LTD...

Dark Stanley /

if you all rode a decent ped you wouldn't all tense in buttocks over this post , go fast quit bitching and mopeds don't feed families peanut butter and jelly does!!!!

no wonder your kids suck and wife has been dishin out bj's for hamburgers

ahh pretty flowers and a decent ped to look at sure changes things around ride dirty bitches!

1300830049_swinger.jpg

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

7/10

Dark Stanley /

i will cock-slam those grease monkey pricks they gave moped aids during a routine grease fitting examination.... ohhh wait noooooooo it was all a set-up

then i was raped

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

2/10

new jersey plates are unnecessarily large

Hi,

on the yellow garelli, is it stock with just a pipe? and can you run a stock garelli with just the pipe?

i want to say yes, as long as you upjet. but i put a high flow filter on this weekend with it, and after flying full out for a while, it soft seized. i put the old (more restrictive) filter back on and have been babying it ever since.

how fast were you going?

i was just coming to a stop after having buzzed up and down some hills by the lake and through downtown, in the low to mid 30's probably.

i got the pipe on but now it seems the jetting is the issue and it also seems when i take off the stock filter i get more umph . i am running the stock 14;12 what high flow filter do you suggest?

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account