ohio registration

4Q /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

so a couple of months ago, i sent a bill of sale from me (in pennsylvania) to my uncle in ohio. he's busy owning a restaurant in some part of columbus, so he has only been to the ohio equiv. to a messenger service once. the lady there said that I did not supply enough information, like displacement, while the ciao is on their fucking approved list. what the fuck? I cant find anything official anywhere that says anything about how much is required to register a moped in ohio. I need to give my uncle everything he needs to prove that a bos is enough. my damn bike is on their approved list. I believe that in order to DO a job, the employee NEEDS TO KNOW HOW TO DO THE JOB. Fuckin people, really. anyone want to register my bike for me, and can do it in a reasonable amount of time? my uncle didnt know any better, thats why he bought that lady's load of shit.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account