steps to get you moped license

steps to get you moped license. /

What are the basic steps to get you moped license? I live in Ohio and i have read many many articles about it so please dont tell me to go to the bmvs web page or call them. There web sites confuse me. Please include stuff about titles, test, insurance, plates and all that other stuff

Re: steps to get you moped license

damn, Ohio really is the new Jersey.

oh and check www.moped2.org I'm not familiar with Ohio laws but they have a database of all relevant moped laws state by state

Moped Question about big bore kit /

why

he u live in ohio do u know how to find out if a bike is stolen out of ohio without going to the police

Moped Question about big bore kit /

no not really if you have the title then i guess that proves if it is stolen or not

mopeds arent titled in ohio, i know that and i dont live there.

You will have to go to the DMV, they should have a manual with all the laws and requirements written down. Take it home, study and take the test. Or just get a Car dl, that is all you need in most states. You get your dl at the DMV why the issue going there?

HI SHANE!! I LIVE IN OHIO TOO ISNT IT GREAT I LOVE IT HEER!! AND HERES A LITTLE POINTER: YOU DONT NEED A LICESNE TO DRIVE A MOPED. LICENSES ARE FOR CARS ONLY BUDDY!!! BYEE

Probably Fred /

Do to the DMV with your parents with birth papers, ID ect. take written test. I don't think you can take the driving test in the snow Its only on certain days with motorcycle people there. Have a plated, insured moped with working turn signals cause although you can use hand signals them dmv people frown on it and you will prolly fail.

Pass both test Ride in rallys and become a man

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account