Garelli Loko

80' SSXL

Polini

19 dellorto

chopped techno estrol

bat-mini bars

chopped fenders fairing and seat

flat blk

this was stolen, stock with maroon and chrome, from me over a year ago.

some orphans found it 8 months later. this is it now. just waiting on a cheap set of mags to powdercoat batman yellow.

any nice customs being built this winter? lets c um

1292963682_20101212_20.17.05.jpg

Re: Garelli Loko

better pic.

got them low bars.

1292963724_p_00540.jpg

what type of mags do you want. I can hook ya up.

emailed. 3 star pref.

Steven Haines /

I just finished up my Garelli SSXL this week. Then it broke.. :(

I like yours as well!

Here's the gallery:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=555023&id=545685077&l=230204067a

G is Loko.

thats the one that you had at metal ponies rally, but then died on you, yea? i dug/dig that bike

also definitely dig the four loko can haha

Sullivan & Sullivan,llp /

is that the fuck you i'm batman bike that was in providence?

nice job on the loko pipe, i was thinking about doing something along those lines as well.

Fish tits Krauthamer /

we were supposed to be saving those lokos.

supposedly you can still get them around here, you just have to know where to look.

my horticulturalist also sells loko now, he bought like 20 cases the week before they were outlawed.

corey................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

si?

yaaaas! that thing is niice.

iwantsum4lokoisalldarling.

gonna be a while before i go back over there, i will make an inquiry next time

Pete Daddeo *YouTube: Moped Problems* /

We were supposed to save those Lokos and then Alan's Bachelor party happened...

is everyone still ok!?!?

4loko still inRI

Yea she died on me in RI bc the points kept slipping. Problem fixed and now I'm tuning her for Denver . Ride rr everyday.

The Lok0 def added like 1.5 hp , that juice is crazy

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account