magnum build kinda done pics! yay

yah yah! sooo its pretty much done besides um decals i guess yea gotsta slap those on and waitin on fresh wheels but here i is looks alot sexier in person. built one piece at a time check check it!!

1292665366_mag4.jpg

Re: magnum build kinda done pics! yay

OMG ITS A DONATELLO MAGNUM I FUCKING LOVE IT!!!!

MORE PICKS OR I WILL NOT SHUT OFF CAPS LOCK!!!

zomboratt /

haha fuck yeah thanks dude so far i got donatello rat fink and joker gotta take some more intimate pics ones i got are kinda shitty and bluurry heres another one till i wrap it up in the mornin thanks for tha love

1292666622_mag2.jpg

zomboratt /

by the way im in love with the moby in your profile dude im comin to sacto to see my fam for christmas we gotsta have a christmas ride homie

eh...

† CH∆D † /

Donatello was my fav. He kinda had a soft side to him didnt he? Must be the purple

The TMNT Magnum AWEET!

yeah man that would be good.

hit my email up and we can set up a ride with a few other squids too.

Who laced your front wheel?

TMNT????

Ninja turtles? I don't think so....more like........

1292721969_joker.jpg

Re: TMNT????

King Drunky JCams /

man that's a sharp magnum

Zack Rineer /

the first thing i thought of when i saw it was ninja tutles! lol

Zack Rineer /

how do you like the jammy?

zomboratt /

well ive only ridden a couple non stock puch bikes and the weathers been crap so i havent had a chance to ride it much since i got it running but it sounds raad, looks raad, was cheap and seems like it has ok power with the kit. im waiting on a 65 metrakit i ordered to come in from the netherlands so gotsta see how it works with that...

fuck yes. nice! see ya soon?

Zack Rineer /

nice! i got a jammy for my build!

can't wait to get it together..

Sullivan & Sullivan,llp /

that's pretty smooth. although the green is a little too light for donatello, i was thinking more of the joker. perhaps a few question marks on the gastank?

looks like a powdercoated magnumb.

Question marks are the Riddlers trade mark.

Sullivan & Sullivan,llp /

hahaha whoops.

i was thinking of the original riddler, same colors.

zomboratt /

haha worrrd no if i can just find a way to get purple exhaust smoke...hmm..this town will never rest...and sacto ride hell yeah tryin get wasted at the shady lady! merry christmas and seasons beatings mothafuckas

I thought the joker upon first glimpse as well. Either way, rad paint!

Donatello would also have straight bars. Brown, with fabric wrapped grips.

Or, at least, that would be awesome.

Choose your favorite wood for handlebar bo staff

Re: TMNT!!!!

---------------- LaZer ------------* /

Yo that would look 1000 times more dope with some mag wheels on it. Email me if you want some. I can hook ya up.

mehhh

I'm not really down with cheesy paint schemes and also stock rubber. :/

It seems like you had good intent with the color scheme but the purple coulda have been placed different maybe a purple gas cap and brown grips or something its there its just meh. as long as your happy thats all that matters and if nothing else people are certainly going to look at you like a total nut.

It seems like you had good intent with the color scheme but the purple coulda have been placed different maybe a purple gas cap and brown grips or something its there its just meh. as long as your happy thats all that matters and if nothing else people are certainly going to look at you like a total nut.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account