How do you ditch the clingy pathetic losers

So yesterday at our frozen atlantartic tundra tuesday swoopty ride, we had a RAD DUDE BRO! show up to ride his ruckus with us again. FUCK.

So we all leave as fast as possible with him following a few minutes behind. As we get to our destination number 1, a broken watermain had spilt some water down the side which had promptly frozen. As I slow to pull in I hear a nice crunch and look behing me to see clint and his bike had slipped to their side and crashed on the ice. I pulled over to help and down the street, bobby, jeremie AND COLIN all fell on the same ice!

AHAHAHA

so then rad dude comes up as we're dusting off the snows and triple fishtail slams. nice one!

but still, how do you get away from klingers? just be mean?

The last guy we told to piss off promptly went home and tried to commit suicide by ODing on heroin. no joke. he survived and was found 50 hours later in his room in a coma and is in rehab now.

Re: How do you ditch the clingy pathetic losers

It's easy...

Just tell him you don't ride with scooters.

Then tell him if he gets a moped he can ride with you guys

once he passes "initiation"

Just make the initiation so damn nasty that he'll never pass,

or you'll gain some respect for him for how desperate he is for friendship.

Like maybe he has to reach into the toilet blindfolded and grab a turd (peeled banana actually) and rub it on his head. Big fun for all!

How can you not have respect for a guy that does that?

too soon

#CrazyWayne™ rocks. #CrazyWayne /

Just put a freezing cold plug in his bike, give him a map sending him far far away, duct tape him to his rad ride,

does he just suck?

or does he just suck because he has a ruckus?

I've got a nice friend, but he has this honda elite. loves talking about it with me, but doesn't realize we're talking about different things. still my friend.

well when it comes down to it, he just wants to ride with a group like you guys do. who knows maybe he will like mopeds more and sell his ruckus to buy a moped. ive seen it happen. my first bike was a yamaha razz years ago, we werent always cool all the time. if not he should get the point some time.... just tell tons of inside jokes he wont understand. if he survives for a month or so convert him and give him a new haicut.

If you want some advice on what to do....think about all those people who you used to hang out with...what did they do to get rid of you. Just use their techniques.

The thing is, this isn't an "oh no, this nice dude rides a scooter so fuck him" thing, this is a "jesus christ, no one likes this weird, crazy asshole" thing. He's not good people. Still, I think we just have a hard time being mean to someone, so I'm sure he'll hang around until he realizes no one wants him there.

In the meantime, I'm not sitting next to him at the bar anymore.

Borrow at least 20 bucks from him before you get rid of him, whatever you do.

oh word, screw that.

put a bunch of ice cubes in his gas tank when he isn't looking.

midway through the ride, they'll melt and he'll break down. just keep riding.

then he's miles from home, and miles from your shop or wherever you start.

keep then around so you don't turn on each other.

derek from black pipes moped gang 🌧 /

show him this thread.

Try to fuck him, be persistent.

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

show him all your threads in OT

Pablo Puchasso /

Is he under 21?

If so, ride out from a bar... then ride to a bar... and remember to pit stop at a bar. Of course then DUI's become your problem.

Can't believe you crazys went on the tuesday ride last night. Cold as hell out there. I'll be done with the Sting this weekend, so you can all stop making fun of the baby blue qt50 like you are this dude's rucksuck.

Another weed out tactic could be. Sunday Death Ride 2.0: The Connector to Hell. We could get on the connector at Freedom Parkway and ride up the 17th street exit for Ikea breakfast.

I like Orangerobins advise best. Do unto others as you would them do unto you. If that fails, loan him 50 dollars and you will have to find him.

I agree with Mike. Keep him around. It sucks to say it, but one person that everyone mutually hates is a good way to keep drama to a minimum amongst everyone else in the group. Socially ignorant scapegoats are good for everyone.

Except for the scapegoat, but fuck him.

#CrazyWayne™ rocks. #CrazyWayne /

Put a turd in his helmet,

Say bla bla in a car F-ing rip you off.

Say theirs that M.F. when a car goes by and you all ride off real fast after it, laughing all the way.

make really unfriendly comments and remarks on his facebook statuses, and then "like" them.

become his friend.

Or do what I do, make friends with completely nice people and turn them into douchebag loosers...maybe the jokes on you and you dont know it yet. Everyone is gonna be riding a rukus in a year.

"Try to fuck him, be persistent."

ha

Always let the air out of his rear tire before you leave a bar. Then tell him you're a "cooler", bad luck follows all who hang with you.

kill him.

Pushrod Fifty /

The whole status quo thing really sucks, like by a Harley and you will fit in with us, and we will wave to you if we pass. BS. If the the guy is OK and the only thing is that he rides a 4 stroke new bike, just forget about it. A chinese scooter I would say no way. Eventually he will learn more about mopeds from you and want to get one himself. In the meantime, his bike is the last that will have to be trucked back. You may find yourself with 2 options in 30 degree weather, hitchike back or jump on the back of the Ruckus.

Tate in Madison /

Well generally the way people get rid of me is to get real quiet when I walk up to the group and try and talk to them. Then whenever I ask direct questions they give me a one syllable response. Also never make eye contact, it makes us think you are actually interested in what we have to say.

Or you could just rename your crew the, "No Tates club" like most organizations whose meetings I attend generally do. And make sure its the "No ______s" plural in case you meet a cool _______ so you can be like, "Oh well we can only have one _____."

So many creative ways to be passive aggressive in this thread.

you could always just change your meeting spot!! thats what we landsquids do!!

Find a forum and meeting spot for scooter rides, print them out and in a stand up guy kinda way (not snooty duchebag, were cool and your not way) walk up to him, hand him the stuff and say we really just want to ride with mopeds. Here is a group of dudes you would have more to relate to than us two strokers. Its a shame people can't just speak their minds any more with out having to be assholes.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account