Re: 4stroke versus 2 stroke shoot out in 2011

do ya want in on the 49cc race only ?

let me know

i have seen exhaust pipes on here that were 10 times the size of a 49cc piston and would suck it out the exhaust

a real 49cc race will be a slow one so not to many are interested

but if you are in i am in also

i will work my stock 49cc stock motor

it will be same diameter 49cc piston as posted

but will be domed for more compression and port matched and cam ground for lift from stock grind .

but will be stock head and stock valves as photo above

i advise you do the same so no cheatin from me or you

as i will disclose and show my motor at end of race with head off to mic it and see same size piston in bore (stock ) bore

i will also be pullin 2 gears in stock tranny because it came stock with 2 gears

and now i developed a 2 speed handlebar shifter i will be using

this is so you know what you are up against

also now everyone else knows what i am running to race you in the 49cc race only

it is for the 500 cash also

so tell us what you have send a photo we all can see

thanks jerry

and lets race !!!!

"set a time and date i will be there also to show off my 49cc 4 stroke against any 49cc 2 stroke"

That's all I needed to hear. You will have a date soon.

YOU GOT IT

will check irwindale speedway now hereis test and tune

thursday thunder

1/6/2011 Thursday Thunder

1/13/2011 Thursday Thunder

1/20/2011 Thursday Thunder

which one will work for you ?

it will be on a thursday night

that is so cal street night for drag racing

then we will both post here to show all

maybe then more will sign up

thanks at least we have one real race going on

jerry

Jerry has accepted his first worthy challenger

Tracy

Riding a 1978 motobecane 40t

Using a motobecane av10 large reed polini case w/ Doppler endurance reinforced crank.

Ported Doppler 49.9cc cylinder and head.

Modified malossi variator and Doppler clutch.

Oversized Doppler pipe that will drown his tiny 50 cent sized piston.

Vs

Jerry

Riding a laser 5 sport built for pure speed.

To go down at a raceway near you early next year.

TDIG

Yep Tracy this is going to be the easiest 500 dollars ever . I have a stock 49cc Derbi varent flat reed with stock exhaust . I also have kitted Derbi for his next class . I will buy drinks for all at the end of this slaughter.

i will meet you in rivendale with my nazgul 106cc crayzer witch 69er, we will race in the arteries of time.

DAMN RYAN BEAQT ME TO IT!!!!

Patrick Baltard /

What are going to spend your $500 on Tracy?

"i have seen exhaust pipes on here that were 10 times the size of a 49cc piston and would suck it out the exhaust" - jear-bear doobie

I'm waiting for some to make an xtranormal video of this.

ok i have finally decided it is time to show all who is the fastest in usa !!!lets have some fun next year in 20114 stroke versus 2 stroke real pedal moped shootout it will be a blast !!!join in and sign up now no charge but you will get $500.00 from me if you are the fastest in usathis will be a west coast versus east coast shoot out alsoafter we have run our 1/8 times nationally we will all post them here to show the usa who is faster as in time slips for 1/8 mile run !do you want to be in it ??? contact jerry deuby jddeuby@aol.comjjmotorsportsinc.com is setting up first ever in usa moped shoot out !!!all real pedal moped shoot out @ irwindale speedway california 1/8 mile drag stripeast coast guys / girls also find a local drag strip you can all meet at to do the same back east and then we will all see the time slips on line to prove once and for allthe winner gets the 500 from me and must be confirmed from a local moped dealer that your moped is an actual pedal moped with photos and time slip to prove you are the fastest!time and date i will forward also as event nears looking at april or may time slot in 2011 so the east coast can thaw out and tracks opentop prise will be sponsered by me jerry deuby owner jjmotorsportsinc and a cool $500.00 and bragging rights for entire usa !!!my lazer sport 5 customers who now own fast big bore kit lazer mopeds will be there alsoand my one of a kind big bore kit110cc stock 49cc block matching number lazer moped will be there alsosimple rules1)all mopeds must be real human pedal mopeds and functioning as in human power to pedal them as from factory set up no add on pedals will be allowed or scooters2)mopeds must have original block or new rebuilt original block that came from factory that made moped same make for same model

I will be there. I will bring my 70cc pug 103 and maybe a special appearance of the polini cup bike built by choke for no other reason then to see how fuckking fast it is. Just for fun.

I will still match his 500 to make it a real bet but he won't accept cuz who wants to risk losing a g in one day

You know what? I have a better idea than all

of this. Instead of just taking your money,

Run your bike at the gr1 races in the spring.

Offer the 500 as a cash purse to the winner of said races. There will be lots of fast 49cc bikes there. Then you got your race, a chance to show your stuff and everyone is happy.

See wouldn't It have been easier to play along with us than try to call everyone out?

Offer the purse for the gr1 races and I will put a "sponsored by jj motorsports" decal on my bike.

This is a chance to do something more productive and harmonious with that money.

Matt Mahloch -- MBM Customs /

I didnt realise how stupid I was. Power is in the 4 stroke. I just plugged the holes in my cylinder and put valves in my head along with a big bore stroker crank and its at least twice as fast as it was with out valves.

tracy

you seam like the right guy to be in this with me

no one here knows what a 49cc race is ??

all they talk about is their 62/ 70 cc kitted motors to race my small 49cc motor i will have no chance i know this also

so there is no race going on with them at all

a 49cc is a 49cc i am not spliting block and putting a stroker crank

my motor will be as is factory 49cc motor and matching number block

yours be the same for same bike year etc as i see yours will be highly modified also

work done to my 49cc will be all in head work , cam , exhaust , carb , gears and auto clutch just to keep up with a ported 2 stroke,with big expansion chamber

but i will put all money on mine leaving first

if any one knew what a 49cc race was it would be fun also

no gears unless came with stock block as in my lazers they are stock with 2 gears now i can use them

so the hot variator set up will work for 49cc 2 strokes if set up correct or the 2 speed some tomos came with and others

this 49cc race is for real mopeds also not race bikes

if you want to race a fast 4 stroke then race my 106cc as above specs

i will have it there also it will be fast also

this is for a braggin rights in usa only race !!!

the $500 is bar change for me so no problem givin it too the fastest 49cc pedal moped in usa that can prove it also

so we have to wait till all real 49cc are entered

we have a few now that look like 49cc motors

but remember the head will come off for the $500

and i will buy the new head gasket also

jerry

This is the best proposal yet. The mighty 4 stroke will get plenty of publicity, multiple videos, and the most people to show up with different classes of bikes for comparison

hey jerry i couldn't figure out your contact info from your last post could you post your phone # and business name?

I have 6 - 49cc peds to kick your ass and 9 fucken more , more than 49c peds that will kill your super bad ass big cc 'BIG BORE RACE' races races.

Punk, you suck.

All we race is 49cc, the rest at 70cc is just cause we are bores and want to rip up local hils.

Go home.

Let us race ourselves.

Jerry... Please answer me this... Please...

How in the hell is your moped "Full Automatic", When you can only chose one gear per riding sesion? How is it automatic at all??

Tell me why you insist on CLAIMING that it is a "Full Automatic". *YOU HAVE TO COME TO A STOP AND MANUALY SHIFT THE BIKE INTO A DIFFRENT GEAR!!!"

Do you agree that calling your bike "Full Automatic" is mis-leading?

And further more. Do you agree that with the addition of your "Handle bard Shift Kit", which alows you to shift gears while riding, disqualifies your bike from being legaly a "Moped"?

Please answer me these questions...

Thanks.

Where the fucks my video? I done already bought some esoteric shit thing for her Wii and my money is gettin' short.

explanation for full automatic 2 speed

in 2008 i ordered samples with a 2 speed foot shifter

almost all states we sent photos and specs said it was a motorcyle not a moped at all ( no good )

the small 49cc does not make a lot of hp

so i contacted my factory back and said samples must be 2 speed selectable so we can keep both gears inside

so they sent sample with top of motor left side hand shift

to select low gear 1st and 2nd gear street gear

you have to get off lazer moped to hand shift it in either gear street or hill climbing

all states we talk to approved this design california and all states we sell to now

the moped will only go in one gear at time

1st or second

you have to get off moped and select 1st or second gear only

till now

my jjmotorsportsinc handlebar shifter changed all that !!!

and is now a 2 speed shifting high performance option for all 2009 and 2010 lazer sport 5 , motorino lazer mopeds in usa

it is sold as an option high performance kit

aftermarket kit only ( not stock ) does not come with moped only from jjmotorsportsinc

stock lazer sport 5 mopeds are full automatic and will only ride in one gear at a time thats it

so yes a full automatic clutch with 2 gears inside transmission

that stock mopeds can not use till now

this is why i designed a shift kit

hope this helps

jerry

Okay Jerry... I'm sorry man. And I'm not saying this to be mean at all... But...

"_stock lazer sport 5 mopeds are full automatic and will only ride in one gear at a time thats it

so yes a full automatic clutch with 2 gears inside transmission

that stock mopeds can not_" -Jerry

After that response I honestly find you to be an all around un-intelligent person... You have not answered my questions at all.

I asked... "_Do you agree that calling your bike

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

At this rate, "Terry Dean is Gorgeous" is doomed.

Having to stop to change gears is legally the equivalent of stopping and swapping a sprocket. Sounds like one has to come to a stop, shut it off and manually flip a lever then restart the bike to be switch ranges. This is NOT a manual transmission, it's a range selector.

Honestly I don't think these are really terrible bikes or no one would be trying to get parts from them. I wouldn't buy one but if I had one I would ride it until it broke.

The issue I have with these is the whole drama deal and the way he keeps selling them as the greatest two wheels in America. That and the goddamn eye straining double space hacked butchered sentence structure he was taught in the moped salesman school he flunked out of.

paul

you are almost correct

but yes to shift gears as in full automatic with 2 gear select

you can stop and shift from first to second with motor running

just put on center stand or side stand and push lever on top left side of motor forward first gear or back second gear

but still is a full auto clutch but only one gear at a time

but now customers have an option to shift from the handle bar down shift or up shift

my jjmotorsportsinc shift kit and yes now a 2 speed shifting moped and a high performance option only

so also the only real pedal moped that has option shifting

customers can now buy from us !

peace jerry

What kind of deal will you give me if I buy ten at a time?

fragrant

are you a dealer now ?

did you want to set up with us sellin lazer sport 5 mopeds /

or do you just want front ends ?

I set up dealers every week to sell our mopeds

and the only real pedal 4 stroke moped in usa

let me know

can send a dealer application to set ya up for wholesale pricing also

thanks jerry

No I don't need dealer status but have an elderly bike group who want to repalce their Hondas with new bikes. There are about 65 of us give or take a couple. I am looking for a group/elderly discount I guess

I would sell them, I have a buddy who owns a gas station on a busy intersection who lets us do neat things there.

My friend is currently selling seafood out of the back of a truck there now and a family of gypsies who were selling Christmas trees but now that Christmas is done there is a big space open. I was thinking of selling the mopeds I restore there along with RC aircraft..

I think cheap Chinese mopeds would sell better than cheap Chinese scooters.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account