Re: 4stroke versus 2 stroke shoot out in 2011

JESUS AGE CHRIST!

MODS! ..

deltree this lame bullshit thread.

Please block this fucking clown from posting.

fuel for the fire. great!

I just want my vid.

Jerry,

I

^ what he said

i am tired of this.

How about this? Any moped you want to bring to the table, any mod you can throw on it. no cc restrictions or transmission restriction. fuck it no restrictions other than being a moped at one time in its life.

So basically open class. You put your money on the table and i will put 500$ next to it. winner takes all. me versus you. bike versus bike man versus man builder versus builder.

the end

wait soo a 50cc is different then a 49.9cc? Jerry you are off your fucking rocker dude. make up some more rules so our fast bikes dont fit in. Tracy has a real 50cc bike that has pedals and a full auto tranny. what the fuck makes that a motorcycle? is it because he didnt have the pedals on the bike when he photographed it. You have changed the rules so many times no body here can even keep up with it.

What the fuck... I have asked the guy to sit down and come up with a set of bi-laws for this race. But I realize, while I type like a fucking retard, he isn't capable of putting any thing comprehensible together. Much less a set of Bi-laws. How can you own a business and type like that?? And think its acceptable??

Jerry. Emmanuel will EAT your BEST 110cc bike with his old 49cc bike. You are shifting so let him.

TRY TO ADDRESS OUR QUESTIONS WITHOUT REPEATING YOURSELF!!!

1.) WILL YOU ALOW 49.9CC SIZED CYLINDER/PISTONS TO COMPETE? (ASSUMING THEY ARE ATTACHED TO A AUTOMATIC, 49CC BLOCK, ORIGINAL MOTOR, PEDAL MOPED)

2.) ALSO NOT ALL ORIGINAL MOPEDS HAVE THE PEDAL SHAFT GOING TROUGH THE MOTORS. IE. MOTOBECANE, PEUGEOUT. WILL THESEBE ALOWED?

3.) WILL YOU BE USING YOUR 2 SPEED, ADD ON SHIFT KIT ON YOUR 49CC BIKE FOR THE 49CC RACE FOR THE MONEY...

We have you address and info more than one time... We don't need to hear its the only 4t moped again. Or that the size of a 49cc piston is the same as a half dollar. (witch isn't exactly true)

JUST ADDRESS MY QUESTIONS!!!

dudes trying to re-write the law with this "pedals integrated through motor" BS. Dude is shitting himself because he never thought he'd loose 500 bones. Jerry you might as well hand over the cash now because for 500 bucks anyone of us will build a moped to comply with your stupid made up laws and still whip your ass. You got a Chinese 4 stroke that uses the cloned to hell and back old Monkey Z top end but you still are running the 2 valve head.

You do know, Jerry, that there are 4 valve heads for those honda clones. Not that it'd help you.

Jerry! you must have a really small dick!

Jerry, a 2 speed manual shift with electric start is not a moped in florida!

1.) WILL YOU ALOW 49.9CC SIZED CYLINDER/PISTONS TO COMPETE? (ASSUMING THEY ARE ATTACHED TO A AUTOMATIC, 49CC BLOCK, ORIGINAL MOTOR, PEDAL MOPED)

YES WE ARE HAVIN 2 RACES A 49CC RACE ONLY FOR 500 CASH

AND A SECOND BAD ASS RACE NO LIMITS ,USA BRAGGIN RACE ONLY

BUT MUST BE A MOPED WITH PEDALS THAT IT WAS DESIGNED TO PEDAL FROM MANUFACTURER AS A REAL MOPED .. THATS IT

2.) ALSO NOT ALL ORIGINAL MOPEDS HAVE THE PEDAL SHAFT GOING TROUGH THE MOTORS. IE. MOTOBECANE, PEUGEOUT. WILL THESEBE ALOWED?

YES 49CC FOR 49CC RACE AND YES 49.9 IS LEGAL AS LONG AS PISTON IS SAME INSIDE HEAD

I WANT TO FAIR TO EVERYONE ALSO

3.) WILL YOU BE USING YOUR 2 SPEED, ADD ON SHIFT KIT ON YOUR 49CC BIKE FOR THE 49CC RACE FOR THE MONEY

Yes you can jerry.

2 things.. that are super easy with 4t engine

Straight pipe

BIG CARB

now that is super easy

2t engine..

you better now how to tune 2t dirtbike engines.

Ok we get the point.

NOW show up at a ride .. in CALI with some of the local boys can wipe the snot out of your 4t pedal bike.

agrgd

Again, what does it being a

who here knows how to make this a fun event ??

what i thought would be fun is just getting everyone upset

not the point of this shoot out at all

it is a 2t versus 4t same motor size that is maxed out for performance on real mopeds not race bikes

anyone can build a race bike money and time permittin

2 strokes are fast i got my work cut out just to keep up with you all

just wanted new mopeds 4t showin their stuff against screaming 2t motors for same motor size

everyone knows how to do this

2 strokes have had over 30 years now to improve and extract max horsepower out of your motors , carbon reed valves ,porting , compression ,expansion chambers gthat bolt on etc etc

and all the after market parts are everywhere to make a 49cc 2t scream

well guess what the 4t now in usa aka honda clones have all the same after market parts as you guys now

my 49cc 4t will run to 11,000 rpm but not much hp

till we dome the piston ,up the compression , custom grind the right lift cam shaft for this 1/8 mile race for speed , and get the right gear combo ,and maxed out exhaust pipe to beat or try to beat a screamin 49c 2 stroke

you guys got it easy reeds , porting , compression and expansion chamber

1/2 my cost probably for a hot 2 stroke set up

i just wanted to see 4t versus 2t same 49cc size motors running head to head and see who really is the fastest pedal moped in usa

thats it

jerry

will take any advise for anyone here as far as rules

we have plenty of time till tracks thaw out in 2011

come on guys help me out

it would be fun to post real time slips here and photos of fast mopeds in usa

none are legal that are puched out we all know this so no more reminding everyone or me i am buliding illegal mopeds

old news

just bolt on performance kits we want to see run that anyone can BUY and install on their real ped be it 2 t or 4t

thats it

sorry

jerry

this is a moped web site for real mopeds

we all know all brand names in usa so need to know what you ride is all

all we want is to compete and show power of 4 t versus 2 t real mopeds

4t pedal mopeds are here and i brought them to usa to show everyone how fun they are (thats it )

turn key hit the start button and your running

and how fast and powerful we can make them also for fun only !!!!!!

same as 2t perfomance peds

there is your answer

jerry

Aaron Bajongus /

what the fuck does the T stand for?

and im wondering

whats better?

a 49cc dick

or

a 49cc cock

someone please answer.

$500 to who can answer best.

You do know mopeds came from back in the 70's and are mostly from Europe. Right.. not china.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="

?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Just add a lunch lever to any single variated nike at it equates his cable shifter.

You should have to reach beneath you legs to shift, during the race, honestly.

That's style.

Final note.

When you lose, just paypal anyone and everyone here that showed a pic of their bike or bikes.Race ready and legit.

Should be about 500 bikes here sweeping up.

In fact, just donate the 500 to Moped Army.

2t

4t

2 stroke

4 stroke

cool dude chillin /

im going to beat the shit out of you jerry

Jerry how many 2strokes have you built? Where are these so called satisfied customers? Why are none of them on this site? why are none of them chiming in to tell us how they blast the streets daily. better yet, why have i only seen one lazer moped ever.

PS only 14 year old kids on youtube brag using sick burnout vids.

but i wanna see yours.

you state that anyone can bolt on a kit and rip. hearing that statement lets everyone know you dont understand what you are talking about.

I personally challenge Jerry to a one on one battle. I dont need months to build a bike. I am so confidant that you will lose i will match your 500$. I live in Socal and will meet you at the track of your choice at the date of your choice

Sounds fair.

you got it now were talking fun and i am in !!!!!

sorry never built a 2t i am a 4t guy always have been

i have replaced piston and rings in 2t before but do not service tham at all

everthing i sell in my store is an overhead cam 4 stroke from my new lazers to my kids atvs i sell and dirt bikes all parts interchange also

but yes we will meet at irwindale and i will take your money no problem or you take mine ?

i called irwindale your moped must be registered in your name

all my lazers are legal and registered as above photo that is my demo registered in my name along with original motor number 49cc blocK ON REGGGY

yes what race there will be 2

1)a 49cc race with a 49cc piston and prove it if you win ???

2)A bad ass race and you will run my 106 cc 49cc block ??

which one ?

also if you live near by i just finished a 72cc big bore for my customer and custom made to fit gear set

she now hits 45 + mph

come by and test ride it no problem TODAY

you can also test ride the photo attached

that moped is my daily ride

all it has is a 72cc big bore racing intake , my designed top speed gears for 72cc big bore

and also jjmotorsports new shift kit installed

my customers can test ride any moped in stock to feel stock versus big bore and shift kit

come by to my store

anytime 6 days a week

today its raining and my shop time building motors it is perfect time to come by

thanks

JERRY

1292706768_lazersport5_72cc_kit_hotrod.jpg

WHEN I NEED A CHALLANGE !!!!

WITH WHAT LETS SEE IT

EVRYONE THINKS I AM FULL OF SHIT

WELL BEAT IT OUT OF ME

WITH WHAT YOUR 49CC

OR WHAT ELSE

WE ALL WANT TO KNOW

JERRY

Aaron Bajongus /

stop

feeding

the troll

YOU ARE 100 % CORECT

yes i can also buy the 4 valve head but then you would all call me more of a cheater

yes i can build a 2 valve or a 4 valve motor but dude cost for that 4 valve is bollistic

maybe after the race and i see i need it than i will

but you are 100% correct that 4 valve head and stroker crank will bolt right up in my 49cc block

it is an amazing little 4 stroke motor

but not to many have that $$$$ for a 4 valver

i am 100 % positive for the BAD ASS RACE

my 106 cc bolt on big bore kit 2 valver will tear up any 2 stroke off the line

i am not changing crank just top end and will porove it after race if i win ?

it will be over fast in the 1/8 mile

oh last thing not to hide anything at all from you guys /girls

my last secret weapon and it is not now

your variator modified will have some punch off line

but my race clutch in my motor (not stock ) sorry

i had to do this because of your variators which are easy to modify

my lazer sport 5 106cc will be leaving the line @ 6000 rpm

already spooled up like a beefed up variator

stall speed for this 2 speed and geared correct after a few test runs we will set springs for max launch @ irwindale drags

AGAIN THIS IS JUST FOR BRAGGIN RIGHTS IN USA FOR THE BIG BORE 106 CC and BAD ASS RACE !!! OK

LETS SEE WHAT YOU GOT

JERRY

OK FAIR SOUNDS GOOD TO ME ALSO

ok well see attached photo i just removed the head and piston to show everyone from my customers lazer moped in my shop just now

for the 49cc race this is the size the piston will be

yes that is a quarter also

i could not find a 1/2 dollar it would have covered piston entirely

this is also the stock head and valves they are the size of a nickel

but on race day for the 49cc race i will be adding a domed 49cc piston and working the valves and cam in the stock head and port matching every thing with a big exhaust pipe

be it strait pipe to get all th rpms out of this motor

you will see same size piston after race other than it will be domed for more compression thats it

no other secrets just a 4 stroke that will and i promise keep up with all 2 stokes with same size piston

so if you do not know aht size piston you have

this will help

next photo is my big bore kit for my customers see next blog

jerry

1292709791_lazer_49cc_pistonhead.jpg

Make more rules

hmm if you want to sale something mr. jerry.

Buy and Sell is that way=================>

WRONG FORUM FUCKFACE!!!

We do not buy 4t.. ebay is working I thought.

Pulling all the tricks out..

HAHAH

this is so fucking stupid..

Why would ma let this be a thread.

If I was a mod I wipe this from the entire forum.

thank the invisable man that I am not with power you foolish oldtimer.

here is a photo of our factory made 72 cc bolt on big bore kit versus a stock 49cc head and piston

take a look @ size and big difference in power over 50%

but it is a very easy bolt on complete kit for anyone

takes a little more than 2 hours for a beginner there are u tube vids already from one of our dealers (johnny mopeds )

owner name is rj he bought his lazer mopeds from us jjmotorsportsinc and big bore kits also

just wanted everyone to see a 49cc piston and our 72cc piston big bore kit we sell with matching head and big valves

thats it

jerry

jjmotorsportsinc.com

1292711611_lazersport5_bigboreandsmall49cc.jpg

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account