i will buy your head gasket also

so yes as i said 49cc race only for 500 cash

the bad ass race you can race my 106cc for braggin rights only in usa

but i doubt you will have any chance unless your running nos

and thats not acceptable

only pump gas or race gas if you want to cheat

so 2 races 49cc only nothing over and prove it

or same day bad ass race

but still must be a pedal moped with pedals still working as from factory set up

no added pedals will be accepted or hand made bikes

just real pedals mopeds that are f---in fast

all of want to see this me too

jerry

jjmotorsportsinc

Re: 4stroke versus 2 stroke shoot out in 2011

well i made my bike , and yes it is 49.9cc with 39.9mm piston but alas i have no pedals so guess i can't compete but i figured you really wanted to prove something so i figured i would support my Community of Moped riders and give you a run for your money...i have NO nos just a straight 49.9cc bike from 1969 with 5 speeds....i know on a 1/2 mile you have no chance against my old girl....sorry you don't want to play....

yes if you have a 49cc gas powered motor strapped on the back and only runs on gas

and was factory made 49cc original motor

and prove it then yes

very cool bike but hand made one off e bikes are rad

but sorry thisis a 49cc 4 stroke versus 49cc 2 stroke event only

jerry jjmotorsportsinc

it's a 2 stroke 49cc , bottom end made in 1969, yes it has a new cylinder and ignition, the frame i made exactly as the Factory racing team made it......i guess you just want to sell a product but not really compete to loose....

Btw,

asshat, Your saying that we need a god dam head gasket.

tail up head are on you.

So no funny business aka stroker crank?

You're going to pit your stock top end 4t against my moby?

U mad.

shit for brain and they was passing them at the beginning of the line.

i want to play

run my 106 cc it is another race same day

BAD ASS RACE NUMBER 2

for all the bad ass racers on here that want to try and i mean try to beat this 49cc bolt on 106 cc torgue monster

i will be so far ahead of any 2 stroke of the line they will be dizzy and say where is he where is that 4 stoke after the smoke clears

the 1/8 is where i will distroy any 2 strokes in usa

it will take an 1/8 to get the 2 strokes spooled up

by then i will be in the return lane waving hi !

any takers on this race it is for braggers who say they have the fastest !!!!

who do we have YOU CAN see my specs above photo

nothing to hide and i will pedal my factory made lazer sport 5 moped to the line

then fire her up with the 1/1/4 inch carbon glass packed flame throwing pipe

as i melt the tire off in the burnout area from my 17 inch drag master racing slick

VID COMING SOON U TUBE NEXT WEEK

any takers now

let me know i will be waiting at irwindale speedway 1/8 mile as soon as they open in 2011

you got 2 months to build a monster

just show up and lets race !!!

jerry

jjmotorsportsinc

1292633092_106_big_bore_kit_bolt_on.jpg

I hope you know 49cc variated mobyletter or peugeot is going to take you money.

So you going to restricted belt driven mopeds from running and beating the living piss out of you.. by 3 or 4 car length in the 1/8

Let me know.

Since your in cali. I know some of them kids would love to take your money with ease.

Watch the 4t get its ass handed to it by the 2t.

IN THE VIDEO I POST IT IS 168cc .. vs 90cc.. so.. well

Russian roulette

i want to play

run my 106 cc it is another race same day

BAD ASS RACE NUMBER 2

for all the bad ass racers on here that want to try and i mean try to beat this 49cc bolt on 106 cc torgue monster

i will be so far ahead of any 2 stroke of the line they will be dizzy and say where is he where is that 4 stoke after the smoke clears

the 1/8 is where i will distroy any 2 strokes in usa

it will take an 1/8 to get the 2 strokes spooled up

by then i will be in the return lane waving hi !

any takers on this race it is for braggers who say they have the fastest !!!!

who do we have YOU CAN see my specs above photo

nothing to hide and i will pedal my factory made lazer sport 5 moped to the line

then fire her up with the 1/1/4 inch carbon glass packed flame throwing pipe

as i melt the tire off in the burnout area from my 17 inch drag master racing slick

VID COMING SOON U TUBE NEXT WEEK

any takers now

let me know i will be waiting at irwindale speedway 1/8 mile as soon as they open in 2011

you got 2 months to build a monster

just show up and lets race !!!

jerry

jjmotorsportsinc

1292633957_106big_bore_kit.jpg

THIS IS A 49CC MOPED RACE WITH PEDALS AND MUST BE FACTORY SET UP AND ACTUALLY PEDAL

SCOOTERS DO NOT EVEN QUALIFY

SO WHO DO YOU HAVE NOW ?

AND WINNER WILL SHOW THE 49CC PISTON AFTER THE RACE

AS I WILL IF I WIN

and i will pay for one winners head gasket and he or she alone will have graggin rights for the entire usa as fastest 49cc pedal moped in the usa and my $500 cash !!!!!

IF YOU DO NOT KNOW what A 49CC PISTON LOOKS LIKE

GO FIND A 50 CENT PIECE ABOUT SAME SIZE

ALSO IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT A PEDAL MOPED IS

YOU SHOULD NOT EVEN BE HERE

JERRY

I live kinda close to irwindale. Where is this shop of yours?

who ever goes and races this DUDE, unless you set up your ped for max bottom to mid end (gearing...etc)and build a pipe to match it......4 t's can have a tremendous bottom end...why he doesn't want a longer track is that once 2 t's hit in their PB then we will catch up if we hadn't at the start....i would do the 1/8 mile on my 49.9cc Kreidler "Storm" but he won't do it ....only against his 106cc and even then it's not really worth it for me .....as much as this dude is playing the carrot, be aware that he can get a lot of 2 t's burnt at the line....but it would be nice to burn his ass for sure...if i can help anyone in the 2t world of MA let me know.

Emmanuel "Bee" WLRs

jjmotorsportinc where you can watch us building customers mopeds in my store 5 years now same location

this is the home of all 4 stroke pedal mopeds in usa be it lazer sport 5 or motorino lazer they all come from our warehouse in norwalk . ca or my store

jjmotorsportinc 2328 durfee ave unit a elmonte, ca 91732

626-444-4615 open 6 days a week saturday till 3 pm

thanks jerry deuby

president jjmotorsportsinc.com

I'm still here. I have factory functioning pedals and a real displacement of 49.9cc. No overbore. Not stroked out. 49.9cc. See you at the track. If you can handle a .9 cc difference. but I don't have a chance anyway, right?

http://www.jjmotorsportsinc.com/index.html

that's your website?

Kinda funny how you're supposedly the "only" place that has these 4stroke peds when I just searched alibaba and found out that I too can be the "only" supplier. lol.

Apparently he doesn't know what moped means in California. Not because of the 110cc kit but that he sells a manual shift kit via his website with no disclaimer to the customer about illegality.

Is this guy a fake? Has anyone called his shop? What's a number I can reach you at right now?

Again, what does a vehicle having pedals have to do with anything? Why do you care what brand it is?

iam out.....this tread is a joke......

so we all here know it is a real moped

if you do not know what a moped is ?? duh here ya go

well here is the definition for a real actual pedal moped !!!!

a moped is a 49cc motor with pedals for human power integrated threw crankcase of motor

and a full automatic transmission for gas powered engine be it 2 stroke or 4 stroke gas powered not bigger in size than 49cc or more than 2 brake horse power

per california dmv here in my state and almost every state we have checked in usa go check yours also

exact to attached photos my lazer sport 5 2010 models i sell

this is a definition google go search

what this means is pedals and the shaft that makes them pedal by human power

goes threw engine to other side

and 2 pedals for right foot and left foot to pedal moped say it ran out of gas

duh

jerry

jjmotorsportsinc.com

1292636002_lazersport5_atshop071910.jpg

I think my 4 speed manual shift puch monza is in this category.... titled, plated, state legal, insured and 49.9cc block correct?

Any crank and cylinder combo I can fit on there too?

Hmmmmmmm

if it has factory designed original equipment pedals for human power and is a real moped then yes qualifys for

bad ass race only not 49cc race for 500 cash

the 49cc race is for 49cc motors with a 49cc piston only

and the one winner will pull off head at end of rqace to prove it be it me or anyone else who has fastest 49cc moped and i will also pay for head gasket for the winner

jerry

jjmotorsportsinc

wait a second what's a moped....geez i guess i am on the wrong site, never built or touched a moped in my life....silly machines with pedals and motors...who rides those anymore....Thanks Jerry for schooling me

some moped salesman you are. Here is the actual California law straight from the dmv's website.

Motorized Bicycle

406. (a) A "motorized bicycle" or "moped" is any two-wheeled or three-wheeled device having fully operative pedals for propulsion by human power, or having no pedals if powered solely by electrical energy, and an automatic transmission and a motor which produces less than 2 gross brake horsepower and is capable of propelling the device at a maximum speed of not more than 30 miles per hour on level ground.

(b) A "motorized bicycle" is also a device that has fully operative pedals for propulsion by human power and has an electric motor that meets all of the following requirements:

(1) Has a power output of not more than 1,000 watts.

(2) Is incapable of propelling the device at a speed of more than 20 miles per hour on ground level.

(3) Is incapable of further increasing the speed of the device when human power is used to propel the motorized bicycle faster than 20 miles per hour.

(4) Every manufacturer of motorized bicycles, as defined in this subdivision, shall provide a disclosure to buyers that advises buyers that their existing insurance policies may not provide coverage for these bicycles and that they should contact their insurance company or insurance agent to determine if coverage is provided.

(c) The disclosure required under paragraph (4) of subdivision (b) shall meet both of the following requirements:

(1) The disclosure shall be printed in not less than 14-point boldface type on a single sheet of paper that contains no information other than the disclosure.

(2) The disclosure shall include the following language in capital letters:

"YOUR INSURANCE POLICIES MAY NOT PROVIDE COVERAGE FOR ACCIDENTS INVOLVING THE USE OF THIS BICYCLE. TO DETERMINE IF COVERAGE IS PROVIDED YOU SHOULD CONTACT YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY OR AGENT."

Amended Sec. 1, Ch. 804, Stats. 1995. Effective January 1, 1996. Supersedes Sec. 2, Ch. 342.

This guy doesn't realize that there is no such thing as a 49cc piston. Displacement is bore+stroke, he is trying to use a stroker kit and passit off as 49ccs.

I just want to see a vid. Yer out west and dry humping this topic so take a camera and go outside and set it on something and fire up this unstoppable 2t killer and show a launch. Fucking hell! It's 4:30 and daylight. It would take me 15 minutes to do this right now with my shitbox Moby. Hurry up! I wanna see a got damn vid of this balloon knot transmidium machine thing blasting off into the ever ruling eat shit world. Without a video I will not buy one!!!

first off the photo is a motorcyle and not a moped

no pedals , no 49cc , no full automatic transmission and not legal in california

see attached for real pedal 49cc full automatic mopeds

it is a small chinese motorcyle that shifts and not legal as moped read ther specs on this motorcyle !

my lazer sport 5 49cc pedal mopeds are the only 4 stroke pedal mopeds in usa since 2009 also

you can only buy them from our dealers selling them in usa

do a google search for lazer mopeds

you will see over 25 usa dealers selling lazer mopeds and motorino mopeds

they bought all of them from us here in california

either from my importer or myself

we have exclusive rights in the usa to sell the only real pedal

mopeds

no one else other than our dealers

we also control all pricing in usa

and you have to sign up with us to sell them

if you are interested in selling the usa only 4 stroke e start pedal mopeds

we can set you up[ selling our lazer sport 5 2010 models

asap

thanks jerry

626-444-4615

call anytime open 6 days a week pacific time

jjmotorsportsinc.com

1292637172_lazersport5_atshop071910.jpg

Stop posting and make a fucking video!!!! I want one!!! Be a salesman and make me a got damn vid or I will buy my niece the fucking Barbi dream house instead!

Again, what does it being a "moped" have anything to do with it? I'm not even trying to say I want to race you on something that has no pedals. I just want to know why you think that, or the brand name has anything to do with making it a fair race. Are you capable of simply answering that question?

I don't know why you're trying to say I have a motorcycle

One pic

49.9ccs

Auto tranny

Pedals.

Getting 500 from you is harder than you made it seem. I'm sitting here trying to convince you that a motobecane is moped.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account