Re: 4stroke versus 2 stroke shoot out in 2011

Oh and I just wasted like a half hour of my life reading this, yay!

Haha, this was a fun read for sure, but seriously, even my minarelli was faster than a 110cc madass. I think this guy is smart, but only in the sense of advertising...this is just an advertising ploy. I

sLingshot!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="

?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

bring your bike where the big kids play

http://www.saltflats.com/registration.html

Go Speed Racer,

Go Speed Racer,

Go Speed Racer, Go!!!

MACH LAZER SPORTZ 7

he keeps talking about a 110cc bbk . it`s more than just a bolt on bbk it`s got a stroked crank to make it 110cc. he`s also running a performance exhaust. who knows what carb is on that thing can`t be stock.at least the jetting can`t be.

keep changing the rules and the only 2t that will be able to race him will have to be a totally stock . next he will say no after market parts period but he can run his 110cc kit with a trans that has been modified a racing slick and who know what else he isn`t telling us about.

Jerry u keep stating the only difference will be the upper end going from 74cc to 110cc with a simple upped end swap what about the crank? does the 74cc kit have a stroke`d crank?

who cares anymore.

This guy hurts

my head to

follow and I

think it is all

just a

way to get us

to TALK ABOUT

HIS shitty Chinese

MOPEDS so he sells

more of them to

the idiots who

will buy them.

ok, my 49cc 2 stroke against yours? I have the 4 speed manual shift 4 stroke one here, (imported by me for a test)

even at half throttle launch and slam shifting the mbk will destroy it before the 4 stroke hits second gear. mine is a dayang with the 49cc OHC and the 4 speed slam shifter. the mbk I have (true 49cc) actually out accelerates my 6 speed truck from 0-50mph on a flat . I know who makes many of the 4 strokes and the motors have come a long way, the finished build quality has some catching up to do. I also imported some of the "tank" or lazer barron bikes direct in the past however found them lacking in finish and overall performance/acceleration. Im all for the shootout as I have a upper 70mph bike 50cc, in build now a mid 20hp derbi 84cc.

I'm totally cheating at this shit. I'm gonna take my mustang to the track, race the 1/8th a mile...then take the picture of me standing next to a stock puch holding the time slip. Fuck yeah, I fucking love free money.

Or I could just manufacture my own bike out and performance parts, but somehow I dont think 500 bones is gonna cover that cost.

Please see my website so you can purchase these sweet new mopeds I've manufactured at fuckyouselfjerry.com

Paul and Mike T have it 100% correct...

All this douche wants to do is have you talk about his junky bikes and provide him some publicity. Probably due to the fact his "moped" isn't selling very well.

Jerry...The silly Americans that would be in the market for your bike usually prefer to buy scooters. The people on this site are NOT those people. This is a hobby and way of life for many. Oil and grease, vintage peds and the people that ride and tune them.

If you want to make money off the mindless masses start importing junk scooters instead of junk mopeds.

Drag racing for 35 years??? You keep referring to your mechanic like you couldn't live without him, which makes me think you haven't turned a wrench in your life. Bahh...you're full of horse shit.

this is so tempting to take up. I would bring 2 engines a stock V1 and a kitted polini V1.

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

advertizers rarely pay the people their advertizing to. you guys know he'll get smoked, just like three of you with already made race bikes take it to the track. get paid.

what you guys don't realize is that his 49cc 4 stroke will win because it has all the torgue

mopeds don't have torgue because they are only 49cc

this race is totally legit with 49cc leagle 4 stoke moped human petal engine.

he just wants a challenge. to prove that his 110 cc 4 stoke (with shift kit) that you can purchase from jjmotorsportsinc.com 626-444-4615

can beat your stock 49cc moped. no variators though. then it can't be a 49cc vs 110 cc 17 digit vin numbers match factory engine numbers race. it seems like a fair race to me.

Yep.

We ALL know how this story ends.

2T beating down the 4T.

Jerry is out 500.00

and even worse.....nobody will want his totally useless chinese pieces of shit after her gets his ass handed to him.

Time to lock this thread up and move on to something way more important.

still fun to compare time slips, and he just got 133 people or notes about hit bike here, enough to get people talking about them smart advertising really. he came to the bigest group and is only going to be out 500 bucks cant even run a small ad for that in the back of a magazine

funny all the people here that make fun of chinese bikes then will go buy a tomos streetmate which is 90% made in china

bye bye

lol, I knew Leagle looked wrong.

YOU UN-AMERICAN OR SOMETHING??? DON'T TAKE THE "EAGLE" OUT OF LEAGLE!!!!

!

GUYS , GALS this is just a fun never done before race

4 stroke versus 2 stroke moped race not race bike race

yes my 110 cc in my 49cc has a stock 110cc crank not stroker

i will take apart motor if needed also

but lets do this it will probably be better

lets race total stock 49cc 2 stroke versus 49cc 4 stroke

heres is how we can do this

my 4 stroke will be an original lazer sport 5 2010 i will just pick one out

then here is what we can do to all be fair

we will all run 49cc motors thats it !!!!!

normally aspirated no enhancers, nos or and turbos or super chargers as i read already

lets make it low cost and real !!!!!

2 stroke guys/ gals

you can modify stock head only with more compression or porting or bigger expansion chamber for 2 strokes as you will need it for speed and power . stock muffler will not work neither for you or on my 4 stroke so yes allowed

also must be original 49cc piston for all racers entered in this 49cc race

now everyone will not compete in this if this happens because most are seriously punched out 2 strokes and not 49cc motors at all lets see ?

lets see how many email their motor is a 49cc with original piston i want to see this also as in photos and head size as we can all tell by photos

4 stroke guys / gals and me

my motor will be a stock 49cc block and head ,piston,rod and a new matching number moped

here is what i will be doing to my 49cc just to run with you guys again for fun no secrets at all !!

yes i will port match intake and exhaust , i will also cut my own cam for this 1/8 mile pass with my mechanics advise on lift and duration to extract all the power for this stock 49cc motor

i will also be pulling first gear from my designed 2 speed shift kit i now sell for all lazer and motorino mopeds

they are stock with 2 speed transmissions in them now .

i just made them shift on the handlebar for take off . i will still use same stock gears in transmission put not rear gear i will set up for 1/8 after a few test runs for top speed

also i build all my customers big bore and my own motors in my shop 5 years now here in so cal elmonte ,ca

also my best freind who has been my mechanic for last 9 years

all assembly is done by me and his advise for cam lift and duration is only thing over my head for the 110cc to perform

so yes i use his advise and machine shop

my lazer customers will be there with their mopeds and are stock just fun and to watch . some have my 72cc factory big bore and gear sets i desgned for top speed but 1/8 they will need it also

got to stop the gear heads from crushing me this is for fun and cheatin will not be allowed why should we

i will tear apart my stock 49cc for any one to see at the track on race day

will any 2 stroke guy /racer do this ?

2 strokes are even easier to unbolt head and see that tiny little 49cc 5o cent piece piston

so i challenge all to take my 500 cash

unless we gat another east coast sponser with me to up the anti

but my 500 is to the winner of the stock 49cc piston race or the modified head and piston race

moped armys racers choice

nothing to hide here

i want every one to run the quarter be it stock or modifed just for fun thats it

jerry

jjmotorsportsinc.com

626-444-4615

please spread this thread around

do not want anyone pissed off or saying stuff that is not true

i think a real 49cc race will be better

and you know what i will be running on vid to show all

Shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up

Shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up

Shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up

Shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut upShut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up

Shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut upShut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up

?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="

?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

what you didn't like this thread jerry?

ED ITS JUST TALK

no problem at all just want a fun event and real mopeds to show up thats all

most on here brag so much on how fast their ped is

they must be smokin somethin and not their tires

do they know what speed or horse power is doubt it

so i changed to a race everyone can do and be real as you saw new thread

a 49cc race to see who is the fastest in the 1/8 mile

this will get all the motor heads out unless they know how to port match and squish the compression out of a 49cc 2stroke

i will be doing the same

so are ya in ?

as you saw my new thread and replied with i do not know what you want

this is to be real and a fun event

my customers who own lazer mopeds all 4 srtokes will be there to challenge any 2 strokes

it will be a blast

dont you think so

jerry

with all sincerity

jjmotorsportsinc

go play..

christ.

Okay... Just to be sure... Jerry...

Clearly state the rules to both races. And be clear. Because said rules will should be the end all be all. So as no one can say you are making them up as you go.

and

none

of

this...

wow ed and others want to blow me up

all i want is to have a fun real event please spred the word thats it

rules simple

49cc race only thats it

if you do not have a 49cc you are not in the drag race

no more big bore from me they do not trust me

so it will be a 49cc piston race only one

must be a 49cc motor and prove it thats it and run on just pump gas well race gas if they want to cheat

but i will run pump california 91 octane on my little 49cc piston and matching 49cc head

but will be lots of head work done and cam work to run with a ported 2 stroke so to be fair also to me

if this 49cc race works out and everyone has fun

maybe we could do big as you can race some day also

we would all love to see this

me also

jerry

jjmotorsports

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account