Re: 4 stroke moped

thats awsome bike love it

but briggs and srtatton never made a moped

sorry and does not qualify for shoot out

but very cool

only mopeds that are real matching motor for model and year

sorry guys i forgot some do not need registration

but lets stay with original motors for same year be it rebulit for performance

last thing my race moped for 1/8 mile will be my matching frame and 49cc motor number on my 2010 lazer sport 5 moped

stock 49cc block with a small 110 cc head piston crank rod

thats it

so now you know what i am runnin

lets get this set up

jerry

jjmotorsportsinc.com

626-444-4615

what if the pedal were there but we have pegs now? and what is the cc limits? this one is 21hp and 50cc im sure bobby might have a contender

1292430402_white_bike_side_view.jpg

oh the motor is a modified stock bottom end with custom crank but still a motobecane case, the top end is also motobecane but from a later version

Re: 4stroke versus 2 stroke shoot out in 2011

maybe this variated moped? no limits on the cylinder size as long as it came on this ped right?

HEY JERRY! IS IT OKAY IF I ENTER MY PINTO MOPED IN YOUR RACE? I COULD SURE USE THOSE 500 SMACKERS TO FIX UP MY SPREE!! P.S. I REALLY THINK I COULD WIN!!!!!

I think Fred is gonna take someones money...what bout that blue bike fred...it looks fast

yes this is exactly what we are talking about

yes i want to run this moped and compare time slips

just gear it up for 1/8 and see what ya got

the photos of this moped are exact to what should be running for the shoot out

not briggs and stratton motors mounted sideways

matching make of motor on matching pedal moped only

for same year

just get someone to verify is original thats all or send good photo like this

and all the moped guys in usa will tell me if it is real

all racers must post photo of their 1/8 mile drag moped on moped army for all to see before the shoot out so do it now

see above that is my demo you will race @ the shoot out

now a 72cc big bore kit i sell to customers but

race day the 72 cc comes off and a 110cc goes in takes 1/2 hour to change entire top end rebuild on a 4 stroke lazer moped from 49cc to 72cc

the 110 a litle more time with mild case bore and new stroker crank about 2 hours splittin the case

talk about torgue monster well you will see video soon

also was thinkin about a smokin burnout vid .to post on utube

who has a moped like mine that can burn the rear tire right off the bike from wet burn out ?

2 strokes no torgue till they spool up or correct me if i am wrong

again stock block moped motors only

first timers it take 2 hours to do my bolt on big bore 72cc kit

photos of racers

then i will send to myrons mopeds shaun or 77 and get verified it looks real

thats it lets make it easy

also mopeds are full automatic and some had variators and some 2 speed tomos

we will also need what transmission you are running as in stock modified from same factory as motor that came with moped frame ?

transmission has to come from same motor factory for the model your racing this will eliminate even more now

but most important this is for fun !!!!!

and #500.00 and braggin rights for entire usa

so are ya in

jerry

jjmotorsportsinc.com

626-444-4615

1292431192_lazersporthotrod.jpg

yea electric start is not legal here in florida!

COUNT ME IN JERRY!!! WHEN CAN WE START??/!!

fuck it if its gonna be an 1/8 mile drag il just build an electric and smoke ya all

and since id build the whole thing that means it came from my factory as stock

dude, now you're making up rules as you go to take out the bikes with modified aftermarket variators...its the same as changing the gearing on one of your bikes.

I dont see why you're trying to stop people like fred from taking your money, if you're allowed to put a 110cc kit on your bike but he's not allowed to mess with the variator on his.

This so called contest is getting lamer, each time you post a new rule...to weed out the bikes that are going to kill.

GO JAY!!! MADE IN THE USA

HEY JERRY!! WHAT SET UP ARE YOU RUNNING?? JUST WANTED TO KNOW TO SEE WHAT MY COMPETITION IS!! ;)

im gonna lose it if he says "smokin burnout vid" one more time! too awesome!

If I were going to be in this competition I would get the $500.00 first prize in an escrow account before the races started.

Jerry at J&J is not reputable.

He sold me a Lazer moped as a 2 speed unit that was in fact a single speed unit and then would not reverse the sale.

His current two speed mopeds are not auto shifting two speed units but rather a dual range type of set up that you have to manually select when stopped.

Don't walk but rather run in the other direction when this guy approaches.

Really?

"transmission has to come from same motor factory for the model your racing this will eliminate even more now"

dude, this wasn't in the 'simple rules' at the top. super lame. what other rules are you going to make up to weed out mopeds?

'no performance clutch mods!'

'no expansion chamber exhaust!'

'no racing tires!'

'must meet emission standards!'

stick to a clear set of rules. then let people talk.

by the way, still think a hobbit/derbi with modified stock variators will poop on your lasers.

Jerry, lemme get at those forks and wheel sets.

Also, do old turn of the last century pedal motorcycles count?

I want to see more pics of that awesome briggs drag bike

what blue bike, the silver/white one in the first picture? its a motobecane AV10, mykittech modified case, bidalot water cooled top end, bidalot variator, special pvl type ignition, modified rear clutch. the black marks behind the bike are from the burn outs and the clutch does not grab till maybe 7500rpm so the front end goes sky high and it will make you grin from ear to ear. also doppler pipe, custom motor spring, front discs, battery powered pump, no great top end but off the line its fast

could bring this after the water cooled kit goes on. mid 20hp range or my 2 speed with pedal manual shift morini sebring

1292437881_2010_11_04_1054.jpg

I thought you had a blue moby/pug thing with some sort of monoshock...saw it a while back now.

That derbi is super cool.

I'm gonna have to get you to find me a complete bike one day. I'm getting tired of these barn finds that I have to buy all the parts to get back to running condition.

this one?

dats da one...

more show than go, the silver one is more go than show

I figured as much with the watercooled setup and the badass variator. Still put a stompin on this dudes 4 stroke...I'd bet

this reads exactly the same as

Absolutely retarded thread. First off, I have to see this burnout vid! and Stat.

second

Wasnt the lazer the prize for polini cup the first year. That was a POS if I have ever seen one. It looked like the mangled offspring of a hobbit and a tomos sprint. It came from the factory with bad wiring, and barely ran. After fixing the brand new moped direct from the factory with bad wiring we actually gave it a test drive. Laughing ensued for hours.

How is this 110cc moped street legal?

LET'S PLAY

So a guy shows up on the forum, with no knowledge of mopeds or the scene at all, starts making outrageous claims about some shitty bikes that he sells, tries to set up an impossible to enter contest with rules that started out stupid and then changes them along the way to be more ridiculous, in some sort of self congratulatory, narcissistic, one sided game where he is going to try to claim victory regardless of the outcome, or call us pussies for not joining in. Who the fuck does that?

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account