BATterys to run lights and what not

I am work on the twin engine Batavus to get it prepped for BLK BLK happy fun times and I have electrical questions.

The stater is so filled with pickups and coils that i don't have enough room to fit in a lighting coil. However, I did wedge in one of those mystery Peugeot coils that are really small. I am pretty sure it wouldn't be able to power lights very well, but It could charge a battery. I already have a 12v regular and inline fuse for a Derby Scooter, I just need to know what type of batteries I should get.

Here is the size constraint. I would like to put them in the small trunk space underneath the seat. its about 4 inches wide, 3.5 deep and 6 inches long.

Any suggestions?

Re: BATterys to run lights and what not

I would just use a 1 farad capacitor, It would work well while the bike is on and look sweet! and they are easy to mount.

Re: BATterys to run lights and what not

http://www.yuasabatteries.com/pdfs/2010_yuasa_apps_specs.pdf

Page 11 or so, that catalog begins the lists of batteries and their physical dimensions.

I'm mounting a battery on mine too (probably) and the YTR4A caught my eye. 4.5"x2"x3.375", 12v.

That should be easy to hide somewhere.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account