Philadelphia-ish mopeders??

girls just wanna have fun /

Im bringing my mopeds down to PA for the winter and will be working on my Honda. Ill be just west of philly, like 15 min. Wanted to see if there were kids near by who would want to hang, ride, wrench etc...

Re: Philadelphia-ish mopeders??

when r ya coming? We got a garage in fishtown.

you know what time it is

hang time!!!

My boyfriend lives outside of philly so I am down most weekends.

i live in wilmington, de like 30 mins outta philly. there isnt to much a scene here.. yet but whats up with philly, i'd like to go on some rides around there

I know we are in talks about getting a group of us down there for a big ride weekend o fun. but i think we are aiming for warmer weather. Right now I am just gonna be working on my honda trying to get it zippy.

haha i dont even have my front wheel, carb, fenders, exhaust, head or taillight on. i'm waiting for parts and time to paint. alot of work to do and i cant wait

I feel ya! I am gonna strip it down and powder coat it, then upgrade it to go faaaast. I am so excited to get working on my winter project.

Ride this Sunday, Nov 21.

Time: 8pm, leave at 8:20pm

Place: Art Museum, but there will be wrenching for hours before the ride at the garage.

We will be stopping at the secret spot for a nice hand-warming fire and beers.

Its going to be nice, no rain, but temp in the upper 40s so dress warm, and dont forget your ZOObooks

damn i wont be down till after the holidays. sounds like it will be a fun ride...fires beers oh my

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/1/918221/918221/

first analual rally shall be after the thaw and emergence of all our winter builds.. except austin's.. his mopeds are ugly they can wait

oh boy. i should stock up on more cereal.

i live in drexel hill

Josh, did you just move?

yes, at the beginning of the month. My mopeds are still in lancaster though, i am going to try and get them this weekend.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account