Cl Frustration

Toledo Riot /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

i hate to make a post like this but im just so frustrated i had to do it

I was poking around cl the other night and found this

http://lansing.craigslist.org/bar/2021508698.html

So i text the guy, he wants to much for the bikes (2 blue vespa bravo's) we talk a bit i tell him how much i want to spend and that im only looking for one bike or more if the price is right

things seem to be going good he tells me to drive up the next day to check out the bikes, he tells me we can make a deal

So of coarse im happy with this out come, i wake up bright and early the next day gas up my 84 dodge 50 and hit the road for the 2 hour drive.

One pleasant drive and a half a tank later i arrive at his house where i get to inspect the bikes, covered in rust and missing pieces, rusty gas tank, one has the engine pulled laying in pieces case split and everything.

of coarse this is how most mopeds come our way so i asses them and make an offer on the bike with an engine, which he rejects telling me there more valuable as a pair and that he wont split them up and will take no less then 450 dollars for them

this after i had discussed all the details the night before

needless to say im from Ohio and the price he is asking is ridiculous, he claims that he will sell each bike for 400-600 dollars a piece come spring...

disgusted and angry i drive 2 hours home with an empty truck bed and gas tank

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account