Film Shooting

Hi,

there`s a film shooting in New York actually. The film is about work, idlers and a new way of life and takes place in Germany, France, Great Britain, USA, Mexico etc.

In this context it would be great to meet members of your community. The filmteam will be in N.Y. on Wednesday, 10th of November.

We are a Film and Media company in Cologne, Germany and produce the film for ZDF, the second German Broadcast Channel.

Please contact us:

Konstantin Faigle

0179/1077083

konstantinfaigle@web.de

Kathrin Ganser

0178/6262332

kathringanser@gmx.net

Greetings from Cologne, Germany

Kathrin Ganser

Re: Film Shooting

Larry Picarello /

There is an ad on NYC craigslist calling for a moped/film shoot. One pic shown shows a scooter!

Clarify?

Larry Picarello /

the listing shows $300 for the "moped" shoot.

fuck germany, i dont trust it. its the hitler youth at it again.

Wow, can`t believe, that someone could have such kind of thinking in this time.

As a jewish german filmmaker I`m really surprised about your very racist answer and wondering about being so prejudiced against a multi-cultural film project.

KInd regards

no groms no blasters /

STOP EXPLOITING MY SUBCULTURE. THIS IS NOT A MOVIE. THIS IS MY REAL LIFE.

Er meinte es nicht ernst, war ironisch gemeint. Sie wollten wissen ob es um das gleiche geht wie auf der anzeige in craigslist, und ob ihr scooters oda mofas wollt

I am skeptical about a 'professional' production company being run by two people with 'freebee' email accounts rather then their own server supported email... also what did you say the name of the production company is...

The Hitler reference is not just rude it is ignorant but there is always someone out to prove they are an asshole.

no groms no blasters /

^my personal hero

nice shameless personal plug stever, surprised you're not flying to NYC for another 15 minutes

hah.

also, the hitler thing is silly, but you gotta realize, new folks dont get it. don't go ruining someones chance at 300 bones that they can use on prostitutes booze and moped parts.

Two things for Kaethe80

"your very racist answer"

the answer was about Germans. Germany is a nationality and not a race. the answer given is nationalistic and not racist. (I must also make the provision that there is no such thing as "race." it is entirely a made up concept, just like nationalism).

" can`t believe, that someone could have such kind of thinking in this time."

Really? Are you high? Even if the posting had been about race (which it was not), have you failed to notice that genocide has not stopped happening since the 1940's? Let alone racism (which seems to be reaching new and more insidious heights in the U.S. and Europe right now).

I'm sorry, but you are failing in basic logic here and I can't take your "shock" at this comment seriously.

Hell yeah, I'm CT and can't wait to exploit Moped Scene.

Hey,

sorry, I really understand, that you`re skeptical. After taking so many replies I didn`t expect, I`m skeptical, too.

We just are making a very good film, which takes place in different countries and which includes many sub-cultural and philosophical aspects about work today.

The production company, which is producing this film is

"Hupe Film" in Germany.

You can find it here:

http://hupefilm.de/

The E-Mail adresses are of the filmmaker himself and me.

So, everything, I posted is true and its our real life, too.

Kathrin

Hey,

vielen lieben Dank f

O.k. I understand your comment.

But originally I didn`t want to discuss about races and nationalities. I just want to contact you and discuss questions in context with the film.

I`ve just been asking for a cooperation as for our film about work, idlers and various philosophical questions in context with an idle life.

We are not interested in exploiting sub-cultures but in a cooperation.

We are working together with people from all over the world, which have a very different social an cultural background.

So my posting was simple, but serious. It`s our way to live and work.

Maybe we can find a way to create something new? It would be great.

come to philadelphia we are more idle and sub-culturey and homoerotic

yeah come to San Francisco. We don't do ANYTHING here. Really.

no groms no blasters /

better yet, get a job

hey "the tron" way to go with a hitler youth blast at a german-jewish film maker. next time do everybody a favor and stfu when grown folks are talkin. also, it doesn't sound like they will be doing any filming in rutland bumfuck massachusetts, so don't worry your little head about it.

p.s. i think it sounds like a neat film project.

A million movies could be made and mopeds still would NEVER become "mainstream"

ITS HAPPENING AGAIN?!??!?!?!?

Qwhiskey!

Alright, this is why I try to contact you. I`m not interested in "mainstream".

I`ve been living in a truck for many years. For woman in Germany it`s not usual to live in this way.

So, it`s not just a film, it`s a way of life, my way and of many different people from all over the world. It would be great, you join in this project just for a short time and tell me something, which is not "mainstream", but more interesting.

The film is about a bad working morale, which seems to be like a kind of religion.

While Secways are going to capture the streets, the actors in our film use mopeds. In the main we want to show how to find a way to carry life in our own hands and to be relaxed. It`s a provocation, while the broadcast program is just showing frightened unemployed people or very successfull people who did, what they`re called for.

The Doku-part of the film takes place in many different countries (France, Great Britain, USA, Mexico, Brazil, Africa etc. )

In this context we want to contact many people from different communities. So it`s not just a film, it`s a search in our way of doing something, too.

It would be great, to get in touch with you and perhaps we could really work together. In a way, that there will be something new and interest in the end and no mainstream or just a bad cartoon of the moped scene in USA.

Thx and greetings

K.

A little film team will be in L.A. on sunday, 14th of November.

So there is a real option to meet each other...

if you start filming in holland let me know i might get some people interested in a movie career

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account