77 Garelli Super Sport xl

I was just wondering if anyone knew how much my bike is worth. It's in almost perfect condition. Looks really good. Runs like a champ. Thanks

There is a Moped blue book.

Steve Menendez /

": I was just wondering if anyone knew how much my bike is worth. It's in almost perfect condition. Looks really good. Runs like a champ. Thanks<p><br>You might want to check with one of your local moped shops for the blue book value. However, the monetary worth of the bike is determined by how much someone is willing to pay, as opposed to some book value. It will depend on the moped market and interest in your area, as well as the time of the year. Now is a good time to sell a moped. Don't get your hopes up too high, as even a brand new Kinetic moped can be had for around $600.<br> Rough estimate - if you can get $250 for it you are doing pretty well.<p>"

Re: There is a Moped blue book.

": : I was just wondering if anyone knew how much my bike is worth. It's in almost perfect condition. Looks really good. Runs like a champ. Thanks<p>: <br>: You might want to check with one of your local moped shops for the blue book value. However, t"

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account