Do you know of a Moped Trailer. I'm Looking!

I deliver on my moped in a small city. I can only deliver a few items in an oversized basket on the luggage rack of my TOMOS LX. Does anyone know of or has even seen a moped with a small bicycle like trailer?

Re: Do you know of a Moped Trailer. I'm Looking!

"My friend has a 1995 tomos and his came with a trailor. It holds alot, and another passenger.<br>"

Re: Do you know of a Moped Trailer. I'm Looking!

": My friend has a 1995 tomos and his came with a trailor. It holds alot, and another passenger.<p>First - I'd love to see some pics of that Tomos trailer. Second, you might want to check out some of the regular bicycle type trailers (for hauling kids) which are available from Bike Nashbar or Performance Bicycle."

Moped Trailer

"Yeah, the thing's really strange, I'll send you some pics pretty soon. There was a tomos assebly plant in my town for a couple years. That's where it came from.<br>"

Re: Moped Trailer

Gene Hart /

": Yeah, the thing's really strange, I'll send you some pics pretty soon. There was a tomos assebly plant in my town for a couple years. That's where it came froM<p>IF YOU COULD SEND ME A PICTURE TOO. i'M REALLY INTERESTED IN HOW IT ATTATCHES TO THE MOPED., AND HOW STABLE THRU TURNS IT WOULD BE.<br>genehart@ix.netcom.com<br>"

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account