TO BUY OR NOT TO BUY

should i buy it or not -no head, $50. they want it gone.

1286513864_05379j9_20.jpg

Re: TO BUY OR NOT TO BUY

50$ is too steep for wanting it gone.

hold off. patrol the house on trash night. no one is going to buy that. if you show enough interest, or go talk to them, they may just give it to you instead of looking at it

Tell them you'll give them $25

dude i wouldn't pay 50 it...esp if it has no head...the whole bottom end could be rusted

yeah had the same thought, may need a new motor, which is hard to come by- i think it's a yamy-u7 not sure the year any where from 68-71 i figure

Fish tits Krauthamer /

missing more than just the head

There's more than $50 in parts there. Buy it and part it out.

had that thought also, they said they didn't have the ownership, which can be a pain.

ten dollars max.

the side covers off that are worth more than $50

they should be paying you to take that thing away.

Christopher Staggs /

Let it RIP!

I would turn my head and cough. Buy some lobster for you and your sweetheart instead.

wow you people are dumb

yeah but its not a guarantee some one is gonna buy them or want to pay 50 bucks for them.

Larry Picarello /

money pit

canadian or american $50?

I would pass on that, very rough. If they would give it to you and you have somewhere to put it, maybe.

canadian- so like $5 and a gum wrapper in american.

Ha. Except the American dollar is worth 2 cents more than the Canadian dollar at the moment. Move there. They still make stuff.

whoops, you're already there!

John Joedicke /

No more than 25cdn

i wish it wasnt so far away

i know i could part it out and make at least $400 off it

but im a used parts guy

50 for that? i paid 150 for this ^ Look ^ That shit should be free lol

1286649649_getattachment.jpg

75$

i know, i know the one i have know i only paid $60 and it's good to go (pic to follow) but i love to restore bikes, but i agree that one's a lost cause.

The Snail King /

Buy it if you want it. I think it looks kinda cool. I don't know why people are posting pics of mopeds, this thing is somewhat of a different creature, is it not? I know I have spent more money on lesser things. Hell, most people pay more for jeans.

bottom line, how much is it worth to you?!

insaniac has a good point.. people pay 400 dollars upwords for jeans(people i know) shit, i spent half that 50 at the bar tonight. no were near as fun as riding, or rebuilding a bike.

good luck

i agree- she looks good, minimal rust, but if she needs a whole engine as per the previous point it could get pricy, i'll see if i can pick it up for cheaper, that'll make me feel better.- let you know. thanks for the input.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account