Re: kickstart vs. pedal start questions

Ken /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I have an Avanti Autopower, with pedal start. In New York State, where I live it doesn't matter if it has pedals or not to be classed as a moped, in fact my Honda express scooter is classed as a moped.

As I have said before, if I were to do it over I would have gone for the Avanti Kobra with kick start. I like the idea of having foot pegs or boards that are always in the same place when I put my feet down instead of having to find the pedals, which can be in any postion. I also find the pedal start a little bit awkward. Of course there are others who feel just the opposite, it's a personal thing.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  kickstart vs. pedal start questionsTopic by: Christian Christian 05/13/01 03:18PM
  Re: kickstart vs. pedal start questionsRe: mike mike 05/13/01 04:09PM
  Re: kickstart vs. pedal start questionsRe: XBrandon EdgeX XBrandon EdgeX 05/13/01 04:48PM
  Re: kickstart vs. pedal start questionsRe: Rasta Rasta 05/13/01 06:58PM
  Re: kickstart vs. pedal start questionsRe: Ken Ken 05/13/01 09:17PM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account