the Bees are going North

Heya,

The first week or 2nd week in October, i am going to Goshen In from NC, i was thinking of stoping along the way for a night ,probably Thursday, either in Cincinnati or Indianapolis, would love to meet and ride in your cities (i will bring my own ped no need for a loaner ) any cool cats want to ride ? any decent places to stay (hotel/motels) ? thanks for any info

the Bees are going North

Emmanuel "Bee" WLR /

thanks

Emmanuel Bee

Re: the Bees are going North

Quand j'ai vu le GOING NORTH, j'ai pense que vous alliez a Montreal pour un Poutine avec Lance Campeau...

^Hahahaha...

All I understood was "Lance Campeau" and "poutine" And it made me laugh

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

If you stop in cleveland i got you faded. Bring an appetite. Cleveland is known for goooooooood eats and cops that don't give a fuck about mopedz.

Emmanuel "Bee" WLR /

sounds good, 'i;ll keep in touch

Emmanuel, you ought to think about coming up to Columbus since you will be so close. Handybikes is here....lots of NOS moped parts...I'm sure you've heard by now that 1977 is now responsible for marketing and selling these parts....I don't know if you use any of this stuff for your builds but it's a golden opportunity for you maybe...

I like just a tad north of detroit, I have a guest room and tons O' bikes & great riding

Emmanuel "Bee" WLR /

thanks moonshiner, maybe next trip..Kzoo MI and Goshen IN is as far North as i am going

Keep us updated. If you hit up kzoo I might make the 40 minute trek there to hang.

"going north" = poutine

"going south" = tacos?

YAY, can't wait.

Come to Chicago and say hi.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account