Mass Moped tuning service.

I have decided to start small, discrete moped tuning/repair service out of the shop that came with my apartment.

I have received quite a few requests in the last year or so for builds, porting, tuning but I didn't have a secure place to work so I declined all but the easiest jobs.

Now I have a nice place to wrench and weld and I need some sort of job I can do from home so here I am.

I am available to do repair, diagnosis, tuning, porting, custom fabrication, and consultation.

E-mail- paulvolio@yahoo.com

Re: Mass Moped tuning service.

can you tune my 1947 spaceship it just doesnt run right

The forty sevens only ran left..

Justin Petraitis /

where is mass?

The Northeast.

Groveland MA

Sullivan & Sullivan,llp /

Damn dude you like it.up in bumfuck country hunh?

My neighbor might be in the market for a pmfm ill let you know.

cool, good to know.

Got any derbi stuff?

I like that this is discrete, I don't need the papers getting a hold of what I do with my moped behind shop doors.

discrete as in the neighbors won't know.

I grew up in West Newbury.. Would be cool to take a ride down that way and check out the space. Could also meet up and ride along the might Merrimac.

Derek L TYTYTY /

My puch usa with a treats 70cc phgb kit is being a little weird and needs tuning help. How much do you think you could get it going for?

I think fifty bucks for three or so hours of tuning assuming the bike can be brought to me.

Derek L TYTYTY /

Ill get in touch with you in a bit, Im just gonna try 1 or 2 more things.

Just contact you through your email on your account?

Derek L TYTYTY /

Nevermind, just saw you email in the first post.

im bringing home a 79 moby sunday

What color is it?

oooh i want a 79 50v

Andrew"I don't work on French Bikes! Fuck that! Not on my lift!"hed

LOL

Andrew " I dont work on french bikes that arent MINE" LOL

People just blame you when the bust again and again.

That being said ill buy yours there deaf-grover...

I guess in retrospect i really shouldnt be calling anyone deaf.

a discrete moped shop huh? so no fractions?

its a black 79 50v with mag wheels long seat and no headlight bulb thingy

Jay I went by your house yesterday and my bike was so depressed you weren't there and threw its big end bearing on the ground.

What can I give you for it? I really need a winter project.

That's a really good idea.... I don't think I would be stealing any of your business if I started my own "discreet" moped /tuning and repair shop in southern CT.

I've always wanted to buy old mopeds and fix them up and sell them. I'm sure once I fixed up any old bike that I would not want to sell it...

Vlado vlado /

it was gift from me to Jay- I met him for first time at 11 pm, WOW!

11 last night?

Ray never seems to want to stay the course of a rally like Jay.

I have received quite a few e-mails, thanks all!

I am available on the weekends to do "while you wait'' repairs.

It is really hard to give prices without seeing in person exactly what needs to be done. I am going to charge $20 an hour with a negotiable 2 hour minimum for small things like setting timing, diagnosis or tire changes.

I'm not going to try to make a living with this venture. I am aiming at making myself more "moped money'' and to meet more moped people and help them out.

Maybe I will hold a fix-it session before it gets too cold...

Vlado vlado /

You are a gem, Paul, your effort is a gift to moped community, there are no big money to make, just enough to support your ownd moped "desease."

Jay told me only nice things about you, he said you will make that V50 awaesome.

Your action will help raise new generation of moped tinkerers- the best part of mopeding is work on them, right?

Could you write a poem about it?

Sweet,

Hope it works out for you Paul,everybody needs good help.

best of luck

Vlado how about this poem I wrote for another Moby I will pretend it is this one.

I shed a tear for you poor Moby, so sad is your fate that you could be under such heavy handed punishment in such a beautiful place.

But alas, Maybe you were loved, cared for and enjoyed for wonderful decades before you met the fate you now find yourself in.

Take heed poor Moby, that in the twilight of the pain, anguish and humiliation that you are now swimming in that if possibly one day I may find you in the warm trade winds, found rust stained, neglected and abused. I promise I will find you and resurrect you into something more beautiful, Powerful and graceful than you were ever accepted to believe you could become

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account