HELP: Cady Stalls out

Could anyone tell me how to fix my clutch on my 1974 Cady? Could you tell me where I could get some pics of how to put the clutch back together? I can get the moped to run fine on the stand but right when I take it off the engine stalls out??? If anyone has any advice please respond...

Re: HELP: Cady Stalls out

Dan! Are you ever going to get that shop manual? You really need one to prevent you from making a bad mistake or wasting time. BYE!

Hi, yes I have had two shop manuals all along, but the pics of the clutch are really bad.(they are photocopied). I just wanted to know if there was a web site that had clear pics of the cady clutch system. Or if anyone knew how to get the clutch to slip a bit when I try to take it off the stand. And by they way thanks for replying because for some reason not many people have been replying tomy posts.

Hi,Dan! Did you call B.J. at HANDY BIKES about that problem? They work on a lot of MOTOBECANES and may know something about that clutch or variator. Yeah,I know there's people who have a good idea of the CADY's specifics that just aren't answering.I'm sure they just don't realize how much they could help us.See you later and hope you solve it !!

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account